Insect bite ?

D

dan88

I was at eagle creek yesterday when I got bitten between my eye and temple. I did not feel or see the insect but felt a little itch. it did not bother me until I came home n felt my eye lid n temple swelling up. now it looks like I got socked in the face. has any had this problem or now what kind of insect bite I'm dealing with? any info would help. thanks

T

Throbbit _Shane

maybe u got bit by something your allergic to?

sorry i can't be any more help.

hope your swelling goes down soon

G

GraphiteZen

Send a photo to JeannaJigs. She might be able to help. You might also consider Immediate Care.

Y

youngbuck307

If it gets worse might want to get it look at. I swell off any bug bits pretty good so if it were me would think it's normal. It was warm enough yesterday to have the bugs out... I even seen a bee!!!!

H

Hawk

I was at eagle creek yesterday when I got bitten between my eye and temple. I did not feel or see the insect but felt a little itch. it did not bother me until I came home n felt my eye lid n temple swelling up. now it looks like I got socked in the face. has any had this problem or now what kind of insect bite I'm dealing with? any info would help. thanks

Bro, it's possible it was a spider bite.
Insect Bites – ID Help

I hope you get relief & the swelling goes down quickly.
Take Care.

S

Spydeyrch

It could have been a horse/deer fly. Their bite can be pretty nasty. Also, depending on how deep they were able to get their saliva, it can affect you differently. I find that if I get bit on any part of my body by a mosquito, I am fine. Just the normal little bump. But every time I get bit by a mosquito on the temple, it itches like crazy, swells much much more than anywhere else, and take longer to go down. If I remember correctly, it has to do with blood flow/circulation, and also fat layers under the skin. If their saliva gets trapped under the skin and in between the fat, then it can stay there for a while and cause some big swelling.

If it continues to swell or doesn't go down after around 3 days, if I were in your shoes, would go and see a doctor. Hope you get some relief.

-Spydey

Top Bottom