In the DogHouse!!!!

S
Spydeyrch
Ok, so I have a website that I love to visit every so often. They do some of the most hilarious comic strips that I have so far come across. Check it out:

Dog House Diaries

When you first enter the site, make sure that you go down towards the bottom and click on the '<<First' link/button so that you can start at the front.

Some of my favorite ones are:

Running With Scissors.jpgFunnt Bear Grylls.pngFunny Darth.jpg

Take a look at them and feel free to post back which ones are your favorite or if you have any sites like this one that are just pure awesomeness!!!

-Spydey

S
Spydeyrch
Opps, My bad, I posted this in the wrong section. Admin/Mod, would you mind moving this to the "Nothing to do with fishing" section? Thanks and sorry.

-Spydey

V
viento
Spydeyrch said:
Opps, My bad, I posted this in the wrong section. Admin/Mod, would you mind moving this to the "Nothing to do with fishing" section? Thanks and sorry.

-Spydey
Thanks for link. I actually get most of the jokes, and they
are pretty true and funny. Laughs are good medicine!
Cheers
PS Never use the waddle, or its derivatives, describing your wife/girlfriends movements.

"Honey, could ya waddle over here with a cold one from the fridge, please?"
Not wise. :shock: DUCK! :lol:

S
Spydeyrch
Well, good, I am glad that someone finally took a look at it. They crack me up when ever I read them. I love it!!!

-Spydey

Oh, and I will make sure NOT to use the "waddle" expression with my wife. hahhahaha.

M
Moby Dick
That is funny. Thanks.