I'm out of here :)

J
joesnuffy
I'll be off the boards through the end of the month. Not because I don't like it here, but because I'll be in ALASKA fishing :p

Hitting Kodiak for a few days and then spending some time on the Kenai before I come back.

I hope to have lots of stories and pictures to share upon my return.......

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Lucky guy!

Lucky guy!

Ooooo you lucky guy! :dance: :clap: Here's to a super trip filled with many,many worthy fish on your hooks. :D Please be safe and report back the minute you get home.

B
beaverfan
That's awesome, I would love to go up there someday! Hope you stay safe, catch tons of fish, and take lot and lots of photos! Good luck!

Last edited:
J
joesnuffy
I'm probably going to get skunked :(

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Oh,stop it

Oh,stop it

Nope! :naughty: No polecats allowed on the airplane...just go catch fish and have fun! :dance:

N
ninja2010
joesnuffy said:
I'm probably going to get skunked :(

nooooooooooooo! you can't get skunked in ak...

you'll have lots of fun, and pls take lots of pix.

J
joesnuffy
at full resolution my camera hold around 550 pictures..... i hope to use them all. :)

I'm not even sure what fish I'll be going for while I'm there. It's the end of the King run, Beginning of the Silver run, Greyling should be in the area, 95% sure we're going after Halibut (pending weather), CutThroat and Rainbows are always a possibilty.

I know the one thing that I will get while I'm there is a Hang Over :p

Irishrover
Irishrover
Mr. Joesnuffy, you have a great time, be safe, and bring us back those pictures and stories! May the luck of the Irish be with you;).

J
joesnuffy
Irishrover said:
Mr. Joesnuffy, you have a great time, be safe, and bring us back those pictures and stories! May the luck of the Irish be with you;).

I'm Irish! :p Well I'm American, but from Irish decent :) :dance:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Don't get eaten by a bear! ;)