I'm moving!!!!

B

beaverfan

So tomorrow my girlfriend and I will be dropping off the deposit on our new duplex with our new landlord! No more stairs and I got a pretty good sized yard and plenty of storage. The backyard is fully fenced in and just got planted with grass, there are also several flower beds that I'm gonna grow some vegetables in. Our landlord seems like a really great lady, I can't wait to move! I guess I'm looking forward to it because I worked for a moving company for years and now that my backs all messed up no heavy lifting for me. So I finally get to just sit back and relax while everyone else carries my furniture! LOL The best part is the back yard has a big "tuff shed" type shed that will be perfect for lure painting/assembly! We move on the 1st, what a nice early Bday present!

M

Markcanby

Good for you Man nothing like a yard!

T

Thuggin4Life

Thats sweet. Didn't you live in an apartment? So you probably got yourself a garage too? I remember when I got my first garage. And a lure shop, you're moving up in the world.

B

beaverfan

Unfortunately it doesn't have a full garage. It has a good sized carport with a storage room at the back of it. If it had a garage I would be in heaven! Ya I'm moving from a townhouse apt. I think the plan is to live there for 2-3 years and save up to buy a house out in the country somewhere.

T

Thuggin4Life

Hey a carport is better than nothing and if you like me a garage isn't for parking cars so with the port it will be nice on a rainy day and you can still stay dry when working on it. And If you get a boat you can park it out of the rain and put the gear in the shed. Hous in the country thats the dream... Good luck with the new place enjoy.

B

beaverfan

The boat will be next on the list! I'm thinking a 12 footer would fit nicely under there!

L

lizardman

So just like George Jefferson you be "Movin' on up to the East Side".... :clap::dance::lol:

Congrats on your new place.

Dave

B

beaverfan

Heading over in a few to drop off the deposit! The landlord seems great, she even has tons and tons of tools and yard stuff there! She's not even charging any extra deposit for our pets! She's an animal lover and says as long as we take care of the place she wouldn't care if we had ten dogs! (ya right) So hopefully soon we'll be adding a puppy to the family!

O

Outdoor_Myers

I was going to say a nice 12 footer for ponds and lakes to toss on the top of the car or in a back of a truck and head to hagg lake lol they can be bought new for around 550 bucks lol

B

beaverfan

Ya I want something I would be able to take out in the Willamette with a little 6 horse or something. Something like Thuggin's old Valco.

B

beaverfan

Got the keys last night! But I also caught a nasty bug! This freakin sucks!

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Take care

Take care

Uh,oh...be very careful of those nasty lil bugs! :naughty: That's what I thought I had...wrong! :rolleyes: Eat your veggies,take your vitamins,wash your hands and cover your mouth. And,for crying out loud,don't be all macho and refuse to see a doctor if you aren't better in a few days! :doh: Ignoring symptoms can be very iffy. Take care!

B

beaverfan

Ya I'm gonna go to the doc today. I have always been susceptible to sinus/ear infections. In fact I had one three weeks ago. I took antibiotics it appeared to go away. Then like 4 or 5 days ago my throat started hurting really bad and so did my ears. It just keeps getting worse every day!

H

Hawk

Uh,oh...be very careful of those nasty lil bugs! :naughty: That's what I thought I had...wrong! :rolleyes: Eat your veggies,take your vitamins,wash your hands and cover your mouth. And,for crying out loud,don't be all macho and refuse to see a doctor if you aren't better in a few days! :doh: Ignoring symptoms can be very iffy. Take care!

I'm mighty happy your ALL Better Sis.

:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

H

Hawk

Ya I'm gonna go to the doc today. I have always been susceptible to sinus/ear infections. In fact I had one three weeks ago. I took antibiotics it appeared to go away. Then like 4 or 5 days ago my throat started hurting really bad and so did my ears. It just keeps getting worse every day!

Get Well quick Bro.
:)

B

beaverfan

Well now I've gone and done it! I was feeling a little bit better so I thought I'd get some more packing done. Well I walk to the kitchen to grab a box and as soon as I bent over I threw out my back so now I'm pretty much useless! It usually takes 7-10 days for to me to start feeling well enough to do much. So now I'm sick and crippled! LOL

Top Bottom