I'm gettin' some new ink

J

JeannaJigs

and in my venture, thinkin' up somethin' glorious while slacking at work, I found some really...uh...great...ink jobs LOL. Thought I'd share the glory.

B

bigdog

Yeah that's some ink work alright. So which one is the one you are thinking about getting done?

The next ones I want to get done are going to be the eyes of my kids and then I want to get a head shot of each of my dogs. Going to have to look long and hard for someone to do them though.

CJ

T

Thuggin4Life

someone showed up to get a my little pony tat done while i was leaving after getting mine. I wish i wouldhave thought of the Mr. cool ice. maybe my next piece? I don't know though hate to have the same one done as someone else.

J

JeannaJigs

Yeah that's some ink work alright. So which one is the one you are thinking about getting done?

The next ones I want to get done are going to be the eyes of my kids and then I want to get a head shot of each of my dogs. Going to have to look long and hard for someone to do them though.

CJ

definitely shop around if you're getting portrait work done. It's not something to be taken lightly, it's permanent, and, let's face it, a lot of tattoo artists do amazing work, but you give them a portrait and they just can't pull it off. There are however artists that do just portraits and do beautiful work...take your time finding the one :) And hey, at least you don't live in craptastic Eugene, so you have a much broader selection of artists. I got my first pieces done in Portland by Aaron Goodrich, who at the time worked at Infinity, I can't remember where he's working now though, he opened up a new shop, but he does really amazing work, I just am not sure about portraits, didn't look at that section of his portfolio when I was gettin' mine.

I've decided on getting a piece done in honor of my mother and grandmother...'cause I'm gangsta like that. Her birthday is the 5th, so I'm gonna unveil it to her on her bornday, and, she's gonna cry. I'm not gonna say what it is as of yet, because, the design isn't for sure set in stone until I actually get it done lol, but...I will do some show and tell when I get it. Guaranteed though it won't be a gangsta unicorn.

My brother and I are actually taking my mom to get her first tattoo tonight lol, should be an interesting experience 'cause she's scared to death that it's gonna hurt, and doesn't believe us when we tell her it doesn't really and she's talking about using one of her fentanyl patches, lol that basically put her in a coma, I was like nooo mom, noooo quit being a wiener you're getting a 2 inch tattoo. We got her a gift certificate at christmas for her, but she wanted to do it with my brother home, so today is the day.

B

bigdog

Oh believe me I'm going to do some looking around thats for sure. I do ink work but no way I can do a portrait and don't thinkI would even want to try to.

F

fishkiller

The only thing that would make that unicorn even better is if Chuck Norris was riding it.

M

Mike123

OMG hahaha! MR COOL ICE!! ROFL

A

autofisher

Jigs..... I'll give you a free package of every color of yarn I have....... If you get a Dora tattoo.

B

bigdog

:lol: Oh hell if that is the case I will give her the tattoo for free :lol:

See jigs it's a win win for you, you gets a good amount of really good fishing yarn and a free tattoo.

Last edited:
B

bigdog

Oh just come clean Jigs you know you want the tatt your just using this as a scape goat to get it :lol:

J

JeannaJigs

That is a cols ccusation! I truly never thought of something so ridiculous but he didn't mention anything about restrictions on size or placement, so... I'm already getting work done Thursday....

A

autofisher

Oh man, I think we can work something out on that. I'll let you know more after the event. But I'm almost positive that we should be able to get Dora a permanent home with Ms. Jigs. You could always get Dora with a fishing hat and rod.....

O

OnTheFly

hey Jeanna, I'll give you my coupon for the Dora thing..:think::D

A

autofisher

Oh no, size and placement are VERRRRRRRRRRRY important after the razzing and pink chair sitting I had to go through this weekend. I'm thinking........Dora with a fishing hat, pole, and lil taclle box.......right there on the bicep. It'll be your version of a Naval anchor tattoo. Cept Dora. And better.

Top Bottom