im back!

brandon4455

brandon4455

well, after five days of peeing in bottles while dad is driving and eating big az burgers (thats the real name) at truck stops and dealing with crazy drivers, im back from south cali. never got to fish i but found some awesome water in the northern part of the state. theres the klamath,sacramento and cottonwood creek. ill take pics next trip should have this time..shasta was awesome looking. unfortunately i forgot my lamiglas on the way out..was in a hurry and half asleep lol.. i got teased by all the waters kinda sucked. but i enjoyed hangin with dad for a while. and the cool part was, we stopped by bi-mart in monmouth and mom gave me 10 bucks for flies. so i ran in and grabbed some bead head prince nymphs,stonefly nymphs, gold ribbed hares ear, and a black crystal bugger. and then my little brother asked me to tell him the names of the flies and more about fishing on the way home i think we have a junior fly fisherman on our hands.. imma start teaching him with pikeminnow and then move on up. so sorry bout the long story back on topic..are ya ready to get your heads blabbed off by me again? LOL

W

waco

I was wondering what happen to you!!! OFF have been kind of quiet!!! Welcome back Brandon!!!

troutdude

troutdude

Glad you had a good trip lil' buddy. And that you made it back home safely...a rodless fisherman can be manhandled quite harshly by waters calling your name.

Top Bottom