I'm a convert

G
Gar
I used to fish for bass and catfish quite a bit growing up in Missouri, but since I've been out here for the last few years I'm a true lake/pond trout convert!

I mean, who wants to get up at a reasonable time and use relatively simple setups to hook into several large, fighting fish when you could get up super early, assemble your museum gallery worth of fishing implements, and head out to freeze your butt off and have nothing to show, ever? No sane person would continue to try for anything BUT trout!

Yay Trout!

Reactions: OnTheFly
T
tomriker
crazy man

C
capblack
:think: :confused:

T
Troutier Bassier
:(

C
colbypearson
Gar said:
I used to fish for bass and catfish quite a bit growing up in Missouri, but since I've been out here for the last few years I'm a true lake/pond trout convert!

I mean, who wants to get up at a reasonable time and use relatively simple setups to hook into several large, fighting fish when you could get up super early, assemble your museum gallery worth of fishing implements, and head out to freeze your butt off and have nothing to show, ever? No sane person would continue to try for anything BUT trout!

Yay Trout!

i really like it when i go trout fishing and catch stockers theres like no guess work its so great getting my full limit of 8" stockers i can't imagine anything better! its so exciting casting out flourescent dough and waiting for an amazing trout to bite... gosh they are so great the feeling i get when i catch numerous limits of trout with no variation in size whatsoever, its so easy i hate bieng challenged in fishing so ya GO TROUT! i like the part where you unhook the trout and it dies too how great is that, its so cool how that happens like half the time i never if its gonna die and float up or if its gonna live, you would be crazy to want to mix it up from trout fishing to anything else!

Last edited:
S
scottishsmokedsalmon
colby if you dont like it dont do it,simples....stick to your bass.

C
colbypearson
just kiddin haha

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
me too