If you dont see me

Wilsonriverfisher
sorry kid you got what you deserve and I wish you would have gotten more:(. Many many people die every year because of drunken and impaired drivers.Its time we stop letting people get off the hook as easy as you have I would be in favor of a 10 year boat operating ban and loss of license for 5 years and 20k in fines. I can be sympathetic to people but your overall attitude make me kind of nauseous.

Mike

Last edited:
Thuggin4Life
Yeah **** off you heartless piesce of ****! Fishing and drinking has been the general rule for years. you just made your grandad role over in j=his grave! I had a 6 horse motor that wouldn't even make my boat plane out I have been drinking for years got a duii 3 years ago and will NEVEWR get another one.Yes i was drinking on my boat and driving it but even if i was wasted with litle reaction time it would be hard fo me to do any damage to anyone or anything with my boat the way it was. I would be more worried about the gus with the wakeboarding boats whos beer cans i have picked up more than once off the water. you must have lost someone or know someone who has in a drunk driving incedent and I am sorrry for that but I wasn't being unsafe So go **** yourself with your extremest opinion! Ban me from the forum i don't care there is always I fish.

Now a new post. Talked to a random cop at the boat show and as soon as i said i just got a letter from the state marine board about my suspension and have a few questions he ask "you nill?" turns out BUII's are so rare he remembered my name from the leeter he also had run across his desk. We talked for a good ten minutes about laws and fines and legalities about getting around laws. Guy was on my side it seemed like. Streem###? you are right about the plate but the could careless about it in aroutine check and ass lond as you are being legit the could care less about adding things up and comparing to a plate but it is a law to have one but an unenforced law at that. Also he fes that the mayher brothers who busted me were EXTREMEST when it comes to boating laws!

Troutcatcher
Wilsonriverfisher said:
sorry kid you got what you deserve and I wish you would have gotten more:(. Many many people die every year because of drunken and impaired drivers.Its time we stop letting people get off the hook as easy as you have I would be in favor of a 10 year boat operating ban and loss of license for 5 years and 20k in fines. I can be sympathetic to people but your overall attitude make me kind of nauseous.

Mike

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: very funny

Troutcatcher
I drink and fish all the time and never had any problems.

Thuggin4Life
Troutcatcher said:
I drink and fish all the time and never had any problems.

Yeah i had a bad day!

steelhead1
hell I am drinkin and boating right now....:shock:

Throbbit _Shane
Hmm I hope i never get a duii good thing i hardly ever drink.

Last edited:
steelhead1
Hell yeah,I like to get all jacked on some black,or maybe drop some frizzle,nothing like being drunk and stoned on the water.J#ck#sses:lol:

Throbbit _Shane
I dont agree with some people and ill leave it at that....

Last edited:
bigsteel
why put someone else at risk?keep it at home.....if your that hell bent on doing it why post it on a public forum sounds like crap a high schooler would do.just let me know where youll be fishing so i can go the other way

ps,,my uncle was killed by a drunk train engineer in jefferson so this BS hits home.

Last edited:
kfallscody
hmmm, I wonder how long before this thread gets closed.

I think we all agree that operating any moving vehicle while impared is not a smart thing to do. The laws are as much for your protection as the protection of others. Thuggin knows what he did wrong and he has and probably still is paying the price for that. He is paying the price as dictated by the laws of this state. If you don't feel the punishment is stiff enough, well that is where you should be writing your congressman.

This bickering back and forth does nothing other than to fuel some kind of fire...... is all I am saying..

Wilsonriverfisher
I would not expect anything else from you kid:shock:
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah **** off you heartless piesce of ****! Fishing and drinking has been the general rule for years. you just made your grandad role over in j=his grave! I had a 6 horse motor that wouldn't even make my boat plane out I have been drinking for years got a duii 3 years ago and will NEVEWR get another one.Yes i was drinking on my boat and driving it but even if i was wasted with litle reaction time it would be hard fo me to do any damage to anyone or anything with my boat the way it was. I would be more worried about the gus with the wakeboarding boats whos beer cans i have picked up more than once off the water. you must have lost someone or know someone who has in a drunk driving incedent and I am sorrry for that but I wasn't being unsafe So go **** yourself with your extremest opinion! Ban me from the forum i don't care there is always I fish.

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Whew!!!

Whew!!!

So....anyone want to hear a good joke?

A woman goes into Wal-mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a Wal-mart associate standing there with dark glasses on. She asks, "Excuse me sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am I'm blind, but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." She didn't believe him, but dropped it all on the counter anyway. He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line. It's a good all around rod and reel, and it's $20." She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it." He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime, the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed, but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was she. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50." She asks, "But didn't you say it was $20?" He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20, the duck call is $3, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now...can we get back on track and put this aside for pm's?...thank you gentlemen.

Throbbit _Shane
Good luck with every thing Thuggin. Maybe one day we'll fish together. Unless your behind bars... LOL sorry for that one.

Hawk
Raincatcher said:
So....anyone want to hear a good joke?

A woman goes into Wal-mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a Wal-mart associate standing there with dark glasses on. She asks, "Excuse me sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am I'm blind, but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." She didn't believe him, but dropped it all on the counter anyway. He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line. It's a good all around rod and reel, and it's $20." She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it." He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime, the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed, but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was she. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50." She asks, "But didn't you say it was $20?" He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20, the duck call is $3, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now...can we get back on track and put this aside for pm's?...thank you gentlemen.

heeheehee

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap::clap::clap:

:cool::cool:

I don't drink & drive anything. It's too dangerous.

fishnquest
Raincatcher said:
Andy...Andy...Andy...seems like avoiding booze like the plague would be a good idea for a year or two. Not trying to sound preachy...just concerned about what sounds like an ongoing theme. You are a better person than the one you portray in this thread. Please be careful,even if you're only operating a blender. ;) :lol:

What she said.
I do think the drinking/boating laws are extreme, but I don't know any victims of it, either. I do know my brother got raked over the coals on his first and only dui. I mean big time; fines in the Thousands, jail time, school time, probation, etc. Please don't be a victim of that.

Top Bottom