If you dont see me

T

Thuggin4Life

Well my night of fun ended early and I have to take care of some things in the morning and was hoping to be more hungover than I will be. I got a threating leater from the courts and I am going to sweet talk the judge in the morning before they take further action. If you don't see me for a few days you can guess were I'll be but I doubt they do anything to me but you never know.

M

Mike123

Yea never know.. my buddy just got hauled off to jail for not paying on a DUI and got a month in jail and 2 months work crew... :shock:

T

Thuggin4Life

Well thats close to my situation but have met most off the demands. you never know though. Just found out my boat is unregisterable until june. If you want to come out and fish sometime(maybe springers) i have to "sell" the boat to you and have ya drive it to be safe. but anyways we need to get out and fish sometime. this fall I'm giving up on the siuslaw and going to reedsport more and waldport more you need to get in on trips. or we could get crazy and take my little boat after some sturgeon if you are down to throw down on a trip.

B

bigsteel

good luck bro,,,,my last dui killed my checkbook..havnt drank since

T

Thuggin4Life

Decided to wait until monday so I could cut my hair, shave, and iron out a shirt instead of just showing up looking like a bum. I have been doing everything except paying the little bit of fines I have left that was supposed to be done by the end of the year. Did my road crew, got into treatment, Doing treatment, passes boaters saftey, haven't got into any trouble, and all the little things they want just haven't paid on the fines because of all the other bills and fines I have. Need to stop putting it off and get in there. The letter I got wasn't friendly and was talking about revoking my deal I got and all that kinda stuff maximum penalties and all that.

T

Throbbit _Shane

I wish you all the luck i can. I know once you get into the system they really like to **** with you. Im so glad iv never been in trouble as a adult, except that weed ticket a few years ago, i got it while fishing with some friends, stupid state police.

B

bigdog

Be careful with this crap man, you know as well as I do that they like to try to make examples of people sometimes. Just don't want to catch the judge on a bad hair day or something. Get that crap done and out of the way man and get it behind you, you'll feel better once it is.

H

halibuthitman

Decided to wait until monday so I could cut my hair, shave, and iron out a shirt instead of just showing up looking like a bum. I have been doing everything except paying the little bit of fines I have left that was supposed to be done by the end of the year. Did my road crew, got into treatment, Doing treatment, passes boaters saftey, haven't got into any trouble, and all the little things they want just haven't paid on the fines because of all the other bills and fines I have. Need to stop putting it off and get in there. The letter I got wasn't friendly and was talking about revoking my deal I got and all that kinda stuff maximum penalties and all that.

I would get your affairs in order.... your gonna be dissapointed at how little credit you get for what you have done.... Ive had employees taken off the boat in cuffs for not having a a.a meeting slip signed... and for as little as $45 bucks in late fines.... they simply are tyrants, and you to them are just a criminal.... good luck on this:(

T

TTFishon

Just in time for the new Springfield Jail. I hope they don't decide to throw you in there. A friend of mine's brother is always going to jail. Over stupid crap too but the main reason is because he NEVER PAYS HIS FINES. He'd rather go to jail for a couple of weeks, or months or once for six months. Good luck.

T

Thuggin4Life

I forgot they just opened that up. Heard people were paying to stay a night just for the experiance. I'll go monday and hopefully they understand my finacially situation. I'm just pissed about the fines(most of it is court appointed attorney). When I showed up they strongly recomended one. I tryed but they said the judge would make me "donate" $100 so I just when without one(like I did with my DUII and had no problems). I wanted to plead guilty but the judge told me I didn't understand the seriousness of my crime and strongly recomended legal council and that he couldn't make me donate anything. So I go get council so when they call my name again some guy walks over and says not guilty and i heard them say something about a deal being on the table. And when I am done I sigh some papers for the attorney and he gives me his card and right in the paperwork it says $100 donation and some other fees. So imeet the attoney a week later tells me I need to plead guilty(no way really?) and about this deal that i didn't even need him to accept for me it was there before I signed up for him. We go back to court and I plead guilty with him doing the talking. Now I ended up with 250 or so in court cost attorneyt fees and my fine for the BUII was only 40 and I could have done all that without the attorney but the judge "forced me to get one" with all the other hoops they are making me do I haven't paid all the fine down by the end of year. I just need to go ask the judge for an extension on payments but have been putting it off and now have this nasty letter. Hopefully it hasn't been to long but I feel as though they forced me into higher fines and I am going to tell them how it all when down and my finacial situation and the fact that all the other hoops are being jumped through. Who knows hopefully the judge isn't having the monday blues when I show up.

T

TTFishon

I hope you have some money to give them because they don't really care about your opinions on the deal. Even ten bucks would be better than nothing.

T

Thuggin4Life

nope get my unemployment wed an ussually broke by thur night. they are allready miling me 45 a week so i hope they understand my situation.

T

Thuggin4Life

After arguing with the prosacuting attorney about what kinda of extensions the last judge grated me and said no more(road crew/ starting treatment) which had nothing to do with my payments. The judge was sympathetic to my situation and with a hesitant prosecution i was granted double the time I asked for to make my payments! Judge didn't seem to feel the same way about me being forced into a court appointed attorney and said I got cheap legal advice so that part of the argument was abandoned quickly. Good thing I got in there other guys who didn't get in quick enough had warrents out they didn't know about and got a free ride to jail.

B

bigsteel

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cool:

B

bigdog

Glad to see things went good for you bro now get this took care of so it can be behind you and don't let yourself get in another jam like this. Think before you do things you will regret.

T

Thuggin4Life

Yeah I wont be getting drunk(well as drunk or around areas that ******* cop patrols) on any boat I opperate anymore. Just got a letter from the marine board they finally found out that I am suspended and turns out the registration to any boat I own is invalid and can't register a boat while this is going on. So nobody can drive my boat. So now I have to write out a bill of sale for a few days back and have a buddy drive my boat whenever I fish it until June 3rd just to be on the safe side. And that goes to everyone be careful drinking in your boat they are trying to bust anyone anyway they can and BUII's aren't much cheaper than DUII's.

K

kfallscody

I am glad to hear everything is getting ironed out. Is good to get that stuff behind ya.

I did the drunk driving thing once when I was 22. It freaked me out soo much I never did it again. As far as on the boat, I only ever drink water or soda on a boat, regardless of if I am operating it or not. Just how I am.. :)

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
The plague

The plague

Andy...Andy...Andy...seems like avoiding booze like the plague would be a good idea for a year or two. Not trying to sound preachy...just concerned about what sounds like an ongoing theme. You are a better person than the one you portray in this thread. Please be careful,even if you're only operating a blender. ;) :lol:

Top Bottom