If anybodies interested

N
natro
If anybodies interested, I called the McKenzie hatcheries trout stocking report last night and it said they were releasing 1,000 1/2lb trout into A.B. today. So I went out today in the afternoon and went over across from Kowloons and I was literally the only one fishing. Tried for about 5 minutes or so with no luck, so I called the hatchery to confirm that they did stock A.B. They said that they indeed had stocked it. They also said that a private group (another hatchery maybe, I don't know) is going to put in another 500 in tomorrow. They didn't say where exactly the other group was putting them in though. After I got off the phone I ended up limiting out in less than 45 minutes using a spoon. All the fish I caught were pretty good size. Just thought I'd pass the info along.

troutdude
troutdude
Hey Natro,

Nice to see another good AB report. I may go try it on Saturday, since there's no game traffic. Thank you.

R
rippin fish lips
looks like i may have to give it a try, not really a fan of the AB canall but with the rivers high and mudded up it might be the ony chance to get into some fish. what kind of spoon were you using?

N
natro
Just a cheap $1.50 bronze colored Pot O' Gold, basic sized spoon.

R
Rob Brisk
Headed up that way this afternoon and picked up a couple of nice 12 inchers under the 5 freeway.