• a Frog than a carp

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • a cold than a carp

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • all the above than a carp

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • carp instead of shad for sturgeon and crab bait

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • carp than lots of things 'cause it's a blast.

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
O

OnTheFly

Hello. My name is OnTheFly and I'm a Carpophobe.

M

Markcanby

You guys have never caught a a 39" carp on a ultralight with 4# test have you?

T

troutmasta

I love catching carp. There big as hell and easy to catch. I went trash fishing today. I just like to drink beer and catch fish sometimes.:cool:

F

fisch

OK I spent 10yrs Carp fishing in Europe and I loved it. I live in PNW and I love Salmon/Steel fishing now. It's just 2 completly different things but I like Salmon fishing now.

D

Drew9870

Banned User
Carp have to be the most challenging fish to not only fight, but catch, unless you have an area that is just teeming with them.

Carp are not comparable to many fish in ways of feeding, they are actually a lot smarter than most fish, especially trout and bass, trout and bass have to be the dumbest fish that exist, they eat metal and rubber contraptions out of reaction :wall::wall::wall: and don't take the time to examine or smell it most of the time. People say you can catch a carp on a turd, umm, actually, if you could put a treble hook on a turd and pop it along the surface of the water, you could easily catch a bass :lol::lol::lol:, am I wrong? Now, a Carp takes the time to smell the bait and check if it will benefit it's health by smelling for nutrients, amino acids, and even minerals.

Trout and bass are what I fish for when I get bored, along with suckers and squawfish, just because they are everywhere.

M

Markcanby

I would love to catch a salmon or steel before a carp but man what a ride when you get into a 30lbs carp when you are crappie fishing.

H

halibuthitman

I would rather see my sister in a whore house.... than my brother holding a carp.. heck, or even a bass for that fact...

M

metalfisher76

i would rather see my sister in a whore house.... Than my brother holding a carp.. Heck, or even a bass for that fact...

lmfao................................................................................omg.........................................................stop it..........................................................o ****...........................................................omg....................................................................ican`t.............................................................omg...........................................stopplease.....................................................o...............................m...........................................g.................................................s.............................

T

Troutier Bassier

Its wierd. I never laugh at any of your jokes while everyone else dose....

T

Thuggin4Life

But I would still have a blast fishing for carp just don't put one on my plate.

Top Bottom