Anyfishisfine
What a beautiful day it is.

BUT WE NEED MORE RAIN

K
Kodiak
Anyfishisfine said:

BUT WE NEED MORE RAIN

Hush. We need these fish to slow up a bit. If it kept raining the fish would all be in and spawned by the end of september and and we all be waiting around for winter steel. Enjoy the unique ability to fish low water for Coho and Nooks while wearing shorts and sandles. Sure its tougher, so get tougher and make yourself a better angler and enjoy it!

A
Anyfishisfine
So shut up and enjoy not fishing in the rain?

Sounds like a plan!

G
GDBrown
So is anybody going out for the evening BITE?

A
Anyfishisfine
GDBrown said:
So is anybody going out for the evening BITE?

I should start doing that since I'm not a morning person, but I'll be out there at daybreak tomorrow.

K
Kodiak
Anyfishisfine said:
So shut up and enjoy not fishing in the rain?

Sounds like a plan!

Not saying it like that...but ya! Go kick some rear tonight.

B
bigdog
Yeah I'm heading out to take a look around maybe a few cast with my six year old daughter. More to get a feel for where I want to go in the morning but going out none the less.

L
love2fish
Anyfishisfine said:

BUT WE NEED MORE RAIN

I don't know if we need more rain - but the fishing conditions on the sandy were not ideal - water level was high and there was a LOT of wind this morning. But....it was sure fun to be out there in the sun throwing my line in - even if I didn't catch anything!

J
JeannaJigs
Seriously, lol, enjoy it. Doesn't happen often. Come a few months down the road we're all going to be whining about blown out muddy rivers and snow fall. Ohhh to be able to fish in the mornings on a week day...so not fair.

M
masmith
How far down do you have to be to hit the coho? Are we talking 5-10 miles from Lincoln City, or basically in the tidewater? I am near McMinnville so the closer the better for reasonable fishing.