Whos coming to Tahkenitch derby Saturday?

F
fishndad
i need to know who is all coming for sure to make sure this is worth the trip! so whoever is coming please state so in this thread so i know who to expect and who not! thanks much..

ERIK

J
jayfatal
I plan to be there. I plan to be fishing from the back of Roy(bassinfever's) boat. If he doesn't make it, I may have to miss it as well. My boat isn't water ready yet. As of now I plan to be there for sure though

jay

F
fishndad
k i hope that he can make it as well, that would be great.

F
fishndad
so if i dont get 3 people or more im gonna have to cancel! im sorry folks but i hope we get some interest

J
jayfatal
If we put it off 2 or 3 weeks, I could be there 100% with my boat and another fisherman with me. I pretty much can't make it this weekend now. Bought a business and saturday is move in day. Let's try for another day later in june?

jay

B
BassinFever
Puting it off would be good for me also, I still do not know when company is coming!

I willl commit to a later date though!

W
wannaBasser
fishndad said:
i need to know who is all coming for sure to make sure this is worth the trip! so whoever is coming please state so in this thread so i know who to expect and who not! thanks much..

ERIK
I decided to go even if no one else is there. It would be nice to share with others but all I really need is my boat, my rods and some really expensive lures that never work. Hope to see someone there.

F
fishndad
well wannabasser i think we may have enough and if your gonna go anyway i may as well go! id feel bad putting this thing togeather and not showing so ill be there!

B
BassinFever
I will still be there if I can, I have been planning all week to be there so might as well go. I will not know until Saturday morning if I will be there so if you see me then I'm there!

Blue Ranger 4X4, Dark Grey Stratos Boat!

We need to know which dock we will meet at! The one along the road or the one at the campground?????????????????

F
fishndad
lets meet at the campground there is mre parking there

W
wannaBasser
fishndad said:
lets meet at the campground there is mre parking there
Ill be in a Black FJ and a green smokercraft. Im coming from Eugene so I planning on ariving at 9am. I know its a little late but Ill catch up with you guys.

T
Thuggin4Life
Give me some more details on this thing.

B
BassinFever
Thuggin4Life said:
Give me some more details on this thing.

Pretty much explained in the thread, but this is it in a nutshell!

Several of us are meeting at the Tahkenitch campground boat ramp dock at around 6:00AM Tomorrow morning for a little get together, no tournament, just fun fishing and get to know some faces! Coming in at noon to have some lunch and yak and maybe trade partners for the afternoon, (My Idea)!! You can decide for yourselves when to quit!

Boats, toons, kayaks, whatever!

F
fishndad
BassinFever said:
Pretty much explained in the thread, but this is it in a nutshell!

Several of us are meeting at the Tahkenitch campground boat ramp dock at around 6:00AM Tomorrow morning for a little get together, no tournament, just fun fishing and get to know some faces! Coming in at noon to have some lunch and yak and maybe trade partners for the afternoon, (My Idea)!! You can decide for yourselves when to quit!

Boats, toons, kayaks, whatever!

should be a awesome day! ill be in a old subaru all wheel drive hatchback kind of a light silverish blue! its pretty beat up so you will know if its me or not!

F
fishndad
so far its three of us, ill know by ten o clock tonight wether there will be more of us or not!

F
fishndad
ok just three of us will be there i believe! but that is more then enough to have a great day! ill see ya there gentlemen

T
Thuggin4Life
Dam I thought it was a tourny. Too late for me now. Wish I didn't live so far away. Next time for sure. Good luck guys!

T
Thuggin4Life
Maybe If you see this in time you can give me instructions on how to get there from Eugene. Maybe I might randomly show up in a white jeep with a 12' aluminum valco.

T
Thuggin4Life
Was gonna go and have the girlfriend sleep in the jeep until she was ready to fish and spend the other half (the smaller half) of the day at the beach. Set the alarm for 5 figured I could bet there buy 7 but at 3 when I was still awake I turned it OFF. Maybe next time.

F
Finneus Polebender
howd we do

howd we do

Sure there will be a report anxious to hear how you guys did today should have been nice weather 4 sure.