Whos coming to Tahkenitch derby Saturday?

F
fishndad
well i didn't do so hot today i lost two fish but hey, on the other hand i hooked want to basser up with some nice fish! im sure he will upload some pics! he's a pretty cool guy, he brought his father along and i had a blast fishing with them and chatting

B
BassinFever
Well, I got the phone call last night that they would be here today, so far they are not here! I hate it when things like this happen!

Sorry I wasn't there, the day should have been perfect!:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

F
fishndad
BassinFever said:
Well, I got the phone call last night that they would be here today, so far they are not here! I hate it when things like this happen!

Sorry I wasn't there, the day should have been perfect!:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

its ok bud! ill see if ya want to go sometime soon!

W
wannaBasser
fishndad said:
well i didn't do so hot today i lost two fish but hey, on the other hand i hooked want to basser up with some nice fish! im sure he will upload some pics! he's a pretty cool guy, he brought his father along and i had a blast fishing with them and chatting
It was a good day for me. Fishindad all but put the fish on my hooks. For those of you who dont know him, he really seems to know what he is doing. Very helpful and just down to earth. I thank you much fishindad. I caught 4 and had 6 on. Had a monster go at my buzz bait as soon as it it the water, my rod tip was still up and I couldnt get him. My Pop had a good time but battled line problems that I put on his caster, most of the day.
Again, thanks Eric for fishin with us and I hope you will jump in my boat and show me the strikes on Ten Mile sometime??
P.S. Pictures are coming

F
fishndad
wannaBasser said:
It was a good day for me. Fishindad all but put the fish on my hooks. For those of you who dont know him, he really seems to know what he is doing. Very helpful and just down to earth. I thank you much fishindad. I caught 4 and had 6 on. Had a monster go at my buzz bait as soon as it it the water, my rod tip was still up and I couldnt get him. My Pop had a good time but battled line problems that I put on his caster, most of the day.
Again, thanks Eric for fishin with us and I hope you will jump in my boat and show me the strikes on Ten Mile sometime??
P.S. Pictures are coming

i would be more then happy to help ya anytime bud! i had a great time out there! ill even be coming up there sometime soon yo get some fishin in at the ponds there including fern ridge! we ought to hit the umpqua soon while the monster smallies are hittin!