I need some ideas

Grant22
Grant22
I recently got a 2010 F-150 that’s got some rust on the cab corners and rocker panels (I found out later that it was rotted through in a couple small places on the cab corners) and can’t afford to shell out several thousand dollars to get a shop to put new panels on. I have seen several methods with spray foam, JB weld, cab covers, etc. I was wondering if anyone on here had any ideas how how to go about this. I figure down here in Oregon that It should not come back with the vengeance that it would in other places like the east coast but I know it will be a constant annoyance having to touch up. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Grant22
Grant22
174BBE4A-9CDE-4095-A8FB-829E0BE9FEF3.jpeg

Grant22
Grant22
You can see when someone attempted to do a foam fix but they didn’t do a very good job.

D
Diamond Lake Charlie
Not sure how far it went but I can tell you this, if it is a 4 x 4 they may have played in the surf and that possibly could be deeper than you think. Other wise they could have driven on salted roads. two ways to fix it, do it yourself or take it to a pro and get it done right and with a warranty. from what I saw you are going to needs some parts REPLACED. Sorry my best thoughts, speaking from past experience, if you get new parts make sure they are new and not seconds. I did that from a accident and ended up with rusted parts and no warranty.

Top Bottom