I need mass fish pics!

B

beaverfan

I'm going to be doing a fairly extensive write-up on fishing in Oregon. I'm going to cover the entire state and breakdown what species can be found in what zones and some of the more popular fishing locales. So basically I need YOUR fish pics to make it happen! I've got a lot of fish pics but there are many species I have never caught/fished for.
So it doesn't matter what size/species I need your pics. Doesn't matter if it's a Sculpin or the elusive Pikeminnow. Either post the pics here or post that I have permission to look through your albums on here and jack your pictures. If you post the pictures here please include some basic info like where it was taken, what you caught it on and if you would like include your first name and I will put it in the write-up. Thanks.

J

JeannaJigs

Those elusive pikeminnow are hard to come by, good luck ;)

T

Throbbit _Shane

You have my permission to use any pictures u find in my albums on here or on my blog :D

I look forward to reading your article!

N

nwkiller

are you able to collect my pictures through previous threads?? i have no albums but you can help yourself to any pictures you want, and have plenty more i can send you....thats the fishing im all about..."every species"

B

beaverfan

Yes I can assuming most of your pics are in threads started by you. Thanks a bunch!

M

Moe

I am going sturgeon fishing tommarow, hope fully I can get you some pics:D I will probably get you that pikeminnow pic though:lol:

A

adambomb

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i919.photobucket.com\/albums\/ad33\/adambomb1982\/P3060041.jpg"}[/IMG2]
Native Molalla river winter steelhead hen March '10 Caught on an all black #3 spinner in unseasonably low clear water on an rare cloudless day. Second picture is a native Molalla river Coho buck in spawning colors

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cookshot

Tualatin river, Tualatin area, 4' senko
Prineville res. Bowman dam, rooster tail
Morgan lake, La grande, power eggs
Pudding river, Canby area, 4' senko
Ochoco res. trolling spoon
Deschutes, Maupin area, Green BlueFox
Prineville res, unimprove rd. 4' senko
Mayfield pond, alfalafa, 4' senko

How would we go about reading this write-up when you're done?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Throbbit _Shane

I assume it will be on his blog at WFN. He has a link to it in his signature :D

C

cookshot

Oh nice, I didn't realize that. Sweet channel, except they have been playing the same two episodes of lunkerville for three weeks.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Yeah i agree its a great channel, i just wish i had it at my house. I babysat my sisters house a couple weeks back and they had WFN, thats all i watched while i was there :D