i need help... sorta

J
JacobT
hey guys my name is Jacob and i am new to the site.

im going to be in seaside OR for the next 3 weeks until aug 10 and i have no idea where to fish.

im from so cal and fish spotted bay bass, calico bass, and sand bass as well as LMB on the ponds and golf courses.

my plan was to fish some of the ponds in the area with crankbaits, buzzbaits, spinnerbaits, and frogs

any advice wou;d be apreciated does anyone want to fish show me some spots?

N
n8r1
If you're in Seaside, Cullaby Lake is your best bet for Bass. Google it for more info.

Reactions: bigsteel
J
JacobT
i have fished ther for trout once i usually fish coffinberry or the necanicum like i know the aera i have always fished trout or steelhead

N
n8r1
I'm not sure if there are Bass in Coffenbury or not. I've fished there twice and have only pulled out cookie-cutter stocker trout. There are no bass in the Necanicum. I assume you're targeting bass since you posted this on the bass forum?

J
JacobT
sory i did not mean i fished for bass in the necanicum or coffenbury just thats where i have fished befor

F
fishtales
oops off topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: n8r1
J
JacobT
why would you bring up perch and flounder i thought this was a bass forum

Reactions: fishtales
F
fishtales
My bad. I did not make the conection. All I payed attention to was the second statement in your starting post. Also, after reading the thread I was not convinced you wanted to fish just for bass. Thanks for clearing it up in the last post. I did not mean to come accrous offensive if I did. My overall impression from this thread is you wanted to share in a fish experience.

Last edited:
J
JacobT
sory for the confusion i ment no disrespect to anyone i was just looking for help with bass fishing in your local waters as far as places and baits you guys use dont hold back im no beginner i fish 120+ days a year i will understand most of the advice you could give