I need 3 metal coat hangers

T

Thuggin4Life

anyone live close to me here in springfield that could hook me up with 3 metal coat hangers so i can get my trailer wired?

M

Mike123

I thought you knocked up your ol' lady when I read the title! haha JK! JK!

T

Thuggin4Life

then i would only need one. lol. think i would try the stair trick first. i got some on the way though so dont need em now.

M

metalfisher76

WOW! That 1 took a turn!! I must be a bit redneck cause I knew he was gonna wire sumpin up.

C

capblack

thuggin, Im glad you got your hangers on the way, and your girlfriend is un harmed

J

JeannaJigs

Lol omfg...dude...yeah...you guys went there. Lol.

I was thinkin' car use lol.

T

Thuggin4Life

Old lady is safe for now and i got my lights all wired up for the trailer. anyone not using led's should make the switch. they look sick. ended up using bailing wire instead.

E

eggs

i thought of his old lady too when i read the title.. :x glad the trailer is all rigged up.. I am going to LED's soon as I fry my current ones in the water.

J

JeannaJigs

Did you get the one's like the ones on my trailer? Love those things. Waterproof and super bright.

T

Thuggin4Life

Naw i got the square ones. all the circutry and bulbs are covered in epoxy and i got some side marker lights, same deal epoxy coated so they are water proof even though not water tight. and i saudered all my connections and heat/shrink wraped them. should be good to go for many years. now i just need an expert to help put carpet on my bunk boards. i wasted 7 bucks on carpet and it all looked good until i cut it and tryed to wrap the carpet. stereo store said 35-75 to wrap two 4'x4"x2" with my own carpet. what a joke.

A

autofisher

haha...... it shouldn't be that bad for the carpet. you should only need a staple gun and a razor knife......if you're trying to keep it all pretty, cut the carpet about 2-3 inches wider than the board all the way around.... basically make sure that you can wrap it around to the back side and have enough room to staple it. if the corners give you an issue or they stick out way too far, cut them at a 90 degree angle and do the smaller piece first then going to the longer side...... it'll cut down on the bunching and help you keep everything straight and tight. I'm sure none of this makes sense, as it's easier to show it than to say it.

M

Markcanby

haha... corners give you an issue or they stick out way too far, cut them at a 90 degree angle and do the smaller piece first then going to the longI'm sure none of this makes sense, as it's easier to show it than to say it.

That sounds like an OFFer to me Thug