I have been looking forward to this!

F
fish 4 fun
The bass seem to be moving to the shallows and are ready to spawn by the looks of the ones that I caught this week.. :clap:

Last edited:
J
Johnny Southpaw
fish 4 fun said:
The bass seem to be moving to the shallows and are ready to spawn by the looks of the ones that I caught this week.. :clap:

Any pics to share of these prespawn Bass you caught?????

F
fish 4 fun
the picture in my profile is one of them

P
pdx89
fish 4 fun said:
the picture in my profile is one of them

Nice Fish:clap: Thanks

F
fish 4 fun
We hooked and landed 4 in two hours this morning. All appeared to have spawned.

F
-fishinaddict-
Nice fish. You say the look like they spawned already i thought they did not spawn till way later in the year then this i am kinda new to bass fishing. A little info would be really appreciated :cool:

F
fish 4 fun
-fishinaddict- said:
Nice fish. You say the look like they spawned already i thought they did not spawn till way later in the year then this i am kinda new to bass fishing. A little info would be really appreciated :cool:

Two weeks ago the water where i'm fishing was 51 deg. last weekend it got to 60 deg. Bass spawn when the water temp rises above mid 50's and on the full of the moon. All of that happened within the last week. Last week they where fat as hell and this week they are much skinnier. they also seemed to have reddening around their vent which led me to believe they had spawned. This is a small shallow body of water and I doubt that the lakes have seen the spawn. They will probably spawn next full moon or later.

Reactions: Thuggin4Life
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man where did you catch those at? I put my boat in ballenger today with no luck. Spawning season for bass is based mostly on water temperature but right about now is when it seems to start happening depending on the body of water.

F
-fishinaddict-
cool thanks for the info guys. i am going tomorrow, any suggestions on where? just been itchin to catch a bass caught some decent little trout this year now i want that hawg!

F
fish 4 fun
-fishinaddict- said:
cool thanks for the info guys. i am going tomorrow, any suggestions on where? just been itchin to catch a bass caught some decent little trout this year now i want that hawg!

small or shallow ponds in the shallows on the side that the wind blows the warm water to. plastic worms near cover . the worms in the pics work great.

T
TTFishon
fish 4 fun said:

I think I recognize the trees, road, and power lines in the pic. I might just head up there today. Don't worry I C&R.

T
TTFishon
fish 4 fun said:

Hey I recognize that place. I've been taking my dog there for years. I just might head out there today. Don't worry I believe in C&R with bass.

H
Hawk
fish 4 fun said:

them are some Reel Beauties Bro fish4fun........................Great Job................................:D:D:D:D..............................:cool::cool::cool:

T
tnffishman
nice fish man