I have arrived.

T

troutramp

Greetings all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jack and I have just moved to Mulino Oregon from Show-Low Arizona. I have been a member of the board/forum for a few months I have permenatly re located to Oregon. I have been here for about a week. I Live down the street from the Molalla river and millk creek.
I am a fly fisherman and have fished with the long rod exclusivly for five years or so, I have worked in the flyfishing industry for the last 3 years as a shop employee/ educator/ guide. I look forward to exploring Oregon waters.
Thanks to the admins and Moderators for putting together a great board.

M

Markcanby

Glad you made it. Its hot out but I did manage a little cuttie on the Mo yesterday at the mouth of a little creek/spring. So dont let the weather stop you.

T

tnffishman

Mulino is a great little town, the Molalla River is right in your backyard and has tons of fly opportunitys. Probably my favorite fly trout spot.

And welcome to OFF!

M

mgman6000

Any tips on where to go on the Mollalla? I just got back from the mollala corridor up about 15 miles above Mollala and didn't get a bite!!! Is there any decent fishing down near Hwy213 ? I live about 2 miles n of Molino on 213. I too moved up here last year and haven't had much luck locally.

T

troutramp

Thanks guys/gals I have seen and heard what mark can do on the Mollala, and I am a big fan of big Steel so thanks for the warm welcome.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Welcome to the forum! We are attracting a growing number of fly folks here and a bunch of wannabe fly fisher folk (including me...someday). You will fit right in with the rest of us crazed outdoorsy type. lol Check out the archives for tons of info on most rivers,lakes and ponds. You can also check out Boat Escape - Ultimate Oregon Boating, Camping & Fishing Resource | for individual bodies of water info...species,camping,weather and directions. Again,welcome.

M

Markcanby

Any tips on where to go on the Mollalla? I just got back from the mollala corridor up about 15 miles above Mollala and didn't get a bite!!! Is there any decent fishing down near Hwy213 ? I live about 2 miles n of Molino on 213. I too moved up here last year and haven't had much luck locally.

There are a lot less fish that high up. I like Goods Bridge an down stream. There is a lot of good water above there an I hope to fish it sometime may this fall.

Top Bottom