I have a gauge for camping times.....what's yours

Casting Call
Casting Call
I have a gauge for camping times my camping day consist of: fish in the mourning for two hours after sunup;fix a good breakfast; do some gold panning; take an afternoon nap;recon the fishable holes i spotted that mourning;fish two hours before sundown;light a campfire; cook dinner; have a few drinks and go to bed start all over again the next day the camping gauge that i use is a temperature total of the highs/lows that = 100 ie:low@40 high@60; low@45 high@55;low@55 high@65 etc etc anything above the total of 100 Tony

jamisonace
jamisonace
Not sure what all this means but as far as I can tell there isn't enough fishing time in your schedule. Lol

C_Run
C_Run
For me I'd say check in by 4:00 PM but first make sure the hot tub works and there is an Applebee's or comparable within walking distance. Also, avoid the free breakfast.

P
pinstriper
My camping rule is overnight lows above 40, no chain restrictions on the passes. Right now we're winterized, will probably leave it like that until...March first or thereabouts.

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
I really like to camp out of the back of my pick up with just the shell on it and some cushions with some blankets/sleeping bags. i get up around 5 am make some instant coffee,do a little reading till the sun comes up and then hit the water for about 6 hours. grab a MRE (just add water meal) then relax for about an hour and then hit the water again until the sun goes down. Then if at all possible ill make a fire and cry over the fish that got away that day. to me it really don't matter how cold the weather is as long as the fish are biting:thumb:

EOBOY
EOBOY
Casting Call said:
I have a gauge for camping times my camping day consist of: fish in the mourning for two hours after sunup;fix a good breakfast; do some gold panning; take an afternoon nap;recon the fishable holes i spotted that mourning;fish two hours before sundown;light a campfire; cook dinner; have a few drinks and go to bed start all over again the next day the camping gauge that i use is a temperature total of the highs/lows that = 100 ie:low@40 high@60; low@45 high@55;low@55 high@65 etc etc anything above the total of 100 Tony
CC:

I like it sounds about right to me!!!!

T
troutmasta
Fishing from about 10:00 till 4:00
Quick bite
Fish from 4:00 till sunset.
Massive protein dinner of some sort
Drinking and laughing uncontrollably till the sun comes up
Sleep for 5 hours
Repeat.

The lower the temps the harder the drink.

S
sapo
Get up before sunrise, fish for a couple of hours.
Make breakfast.
Fish until mid-afternoon, then make lunch.
Fish until dark then make dinner.
Sleep.
Repeat.

S
Steel4life
Fish at sun up till the women gets up have her bring you breakfast, fish two more hours then throw sticks for the dog for an hour continue to fish till the women calls and says dinner is ready and the beer is cold. Start a fire drink beer throw sticks till the dog passes out (5hours later).

D
DirectDrive
Steel4life said:
Fish at sun up till the women gets up have her bring you breakfast, fish two more hours then throw sticks for the dog for an hour continue to fish till the women calls and says dinner is ready and the beer is cold. Start a fire drink beer throw sticks till the dog passes out (5hours later).
So many women do you take camping ?
Must be some nice meals you have.

Top Bottom