I hate these sites, check it out.

T
TTFishon
There's a site called Spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age, even credit card #'s. Remove yourself by searching your name, find your page, copy the URL and then go to the bottom of the page and click on the Privacy link to remove yourself.

B
BobbiDollPDX
Thanks for sharing that.

T
TTFishon
Your welcome. I think lawmakers need to make a law where companies need to get permission first from people before they can put it out there in cyberspace.

M
Modest_Man
Haha. It found my old Washington address but says I'm in my 50's? Try 20's...

T
TTFishon
Modest_Man said:

lol. Yeah, some of the info is off but some of it's accurate.

M
mrlindeman
I removed my info from the site. Complete garbage

S
s10swany
Hey Thanks! I removed myself.

troutdude
troutdude
Modest_Man said:

Hey MM, so your really an old geezeer like me huh? LOL

Y
youngbuck307
Yea seen this on facebook. They had my mom address and even apt # witch pissed me off... Everything on me was old and off but still is some bs!

troutdude
troutdude
Holy cow man...

Holy cow man...

HOLY COW MAN...

I didn't even know that I am making $289K annual salary. The frickin' Fed's are stealing way more than I thought!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the head up buddy; am deleting my profile now.

Bloody bast#&*#!!!

Diehard
Diehard
thanks a lot that sucks people should not be aloud to post that stuff without permission but on a side note man theres a lot of me in this country and this whole time i thought i was one of a kind oh well

N
ninja2010
i'm off the grid... search for ninja showed up nada.

O
OnTheFly
troutdude said:
HOLY COW MAN...

I didn't even know that I am making $289K annual salary. The frickin' Fed's are stealing way more than I thought!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
Hey TD....don't tell me they've been taxing you for that :shock:. Hellova refund for you if they were!

F
fishingfreak
Wow, I actually lived in some places I did not even know about! Wonder if I can sell any of my homes. Shows I am living in 4 different homes right now. The least valuable is 189k. Im in the $$$$$. NOT!

FF

J
JeannaJigs
This crap is frustrating! None of the addresses are accurate, but I was listed under all four different last names (no i have not been divorced that many times!)

I enjoyed that I make 200K though....

troutdude
troutdude
OnTheFly said:
Hey TD....don't tell me they've been taxing you for that :shock:. Hellova refund for you if they were!

Hmmm...I definitely would NOT mind a 200K REFUND!!!

troutdude
troutdude
JeannaJigs said:
This crap is frustrating! None of the addresses are accurate, but I was listed under all four different last names (no i have not been divorced that many times!)

Hey Jeanna, are those merely the aliases that you've used during your life of crime? I kinda thought that I'd recently seen your pic on the Post Office corkboard! LOL

J
JeannaJigs
troutdude said:
Hey Jeanna, are those merely the aliases that you've used during your life of crime? I kinda thought that I'd recently seen your pic on the Post Office corkboard! LOL

Wellllll you know. ;) haha no my parents couldn't make up their minds about who's last name they wanted us to have, so went by both their last names individually, then hyphenated, and then i got married and ditched both, and then got divorced. There's my last name complete history for ya.

O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
Wellllll you know. ;) haha no my parents couldn't make up their minds about who's last name they wanted us to have, so went by both their last names individually, then hyphenated, and then i got married and ditched both, and then got divorced. There's my last name complete history for ya.

Soooooo....who Are you then?:confused:....:D

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
Soooooo....who Are you then?:confused:....:D

If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya ;)

Top Bottom