I guess girls can catch fish...

S
Santiam338
The daughter got the big fish today...

IMG_2474.jpg

jamisonace
jamisonace
Great fish. Congrats to your daughter. Can't wait 'til mine is big enough to heft a steelhead rod. We're still a few years out on that one.

J
JeannaJigs
Heck yeah, awesome fish.

troutdude
troutdude
You "guess" that girls can catch fish? Boy are you gonna get an earful about that! lol

Your daughters' smile says it all. Nicely done!

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:think: Yep, it happens...:lol: Great smile, great fish. Silly men, thinking women can't fish....:lol: :lol: :lol:

B
BlackBass
Very nice fish! Congrats on getting your daughter out catching fish! I suspect this isn't her first :) Nice size hen pushing 13lbs easy.

S
Santiam338
Its her second and its the fish that made my season...Been trying to get her a good one so she could experiance the thrill and power of a good fish...Her first last January got wrapped in the line and quickly gave up...Then when she could go the rivers were blown or I couldn't go...

This trip was probably the last for her until the summers get here ...The fish did not dissapoint with powerful runs,spectacular leaps and no quit...Better fight than the 20# that her boyfriend caught on a earlier trip...Great fish and like I said,it made my year...

She is hooked on steelhead now,(like her dad) and is already talking about summer fish..:dance:

Last edited:
B
billfisher
Very nice, way to go Dad and daughter! :dance:

F
FishFiddle
Wow! Great picture and really nice fish!! :clap:

J
jabs67
Nice steel!!! The pic says it all.

L
lilsalmon
Silly boys....fishin is for girls. hehe. Awesome fish!!

B
BobbiDollPDX
lilsalmon said:
Silly boys....fishin is for girls. hehe. Awesome fish!!

Indeed!

Great fish!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Much better photo than then one you texted.... Nice fish!

H
Hawk
Very Well Done.

a reel beauty...:cool::cool::lol::lol:

:clap::clap::clap:

J
jawjacker
Very nice! I got my woman on her 1st, 2nd, & 3rd fish yesterday and she wound up out fishing everybody. Congratulations fisherwoman out there getting it done.