Right on brotha. Nice fish!!!

T
TTFishon
Nice bass. Is that Horton Pond?

W
windburnt
TTFishon said:
Nice bass. Is that Horton Pond?

no.. was triangle..was trying for kokes.. but stopped for a second at some lillys and bam... not much fight... died out quick. released

T
TTFishon
I was close. I've heard there are some nice bass in Triangle. Nice job. Get any kokes?

H
Hawk
windburnt said:
Largemouth. 12-14" 2-3lbs YAY!!!!

Great Job, she is a Beauty Bro.

:D:D:D

:cool::cool::cool:

:clap::clap::clap:

W
windburnt
TTFishon said:
I was close. I've heard there are some nice bass in Triangle. Nice job. Get any kokes?

nope no kokes... they were jumpin out all over though.. even tried diff color rings and still nothing.. kinda surprised me. thx guys

Troutski
Troutski
Sweet fish...

Sweet fish...

Great you got out on the water, Fall is my favorite time of the year to fish for Kokes and Brookies... Congratulations on the very respectable late season Bass, the largest Bass I ever caught was in the Winter at Dorena res. Thought I was hung up on the bottom, it wasn't a double digit fish, but so very close.
If you are in the mood for some Koke action my suggestion would be Waldo Lake up hwy 58 just before the Willamette Pass Ski area. Freaking amazing lake...so much fun. Again good on you for getting out on the water, it is the best remedy for what ales you. Good luck tomorrow, where ever you find your self.

Chuck