I brought my new baby home..............

M
Merle
....................We still need to install the rear anchor system and the rowers seat. I almost hate to get blood on the sky Blue floor ! My new Drift Boat was custom built by Crawford Boat Works, of Molalla, Oregon.
;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
E
eugene1
Looks like you'll have a lot of fun in that. Is that one of those mini drifters I've seen advertised?

What size oars do you put on it?

Best,

D
DYJ
I like that decal down the side. Have fun with her.

M
Merle
Drift boat length

Drift boat length

eugene1 said:
Looks like you'll have a lot of fun in that. Is that one of those mini drifters I've seen advertised?

What size oars do you put on it?

Best,

Thank you, I hope your right. I'm thinking we could use it for trolling on the lakes as we use our other boat now, and then it would give us the option to drift some of the rivers for Salmon and steelhead. My Wife will only allow one boat in the driveway.
The Drift Boat is 14 and a 1/2 feet long and I will be using 9 foot oars that I'm presently in the process of refinishing in a
red Mahogany color.

troutdude
troutdude
Merle said:
....................We still need to install the rear anchor system and the rowers seat. I almost hate to get blood on the sky Blue floor ! My new Drift Boat was custom built by Crawford Boat Works, of Molalla, Oregon.
;):D

Wow Merle...Congrats! That is one SWEET water skeeter!!!

If you get in touch with Jamison Ace...he could likely be persuaded, to send you an OFF decal too.

T
TimberTodd
Pretty ride, but it does need some blood on it. Congrats!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Beautiful! Bet you're gonna get tons of fish in that over the years! Congrats! :clap: