"I am Mexican, I fight to the end" (A. Margarito upon being demolished by Pac Man

K

kaimuki49

"I am Mexican, I fight to the end" (A. Margarito upon being demolished by Pac Man

i was a pac man fan before anyone even knew who he was. met him 7 yrs ago in hawaii. nice kid i thought. fast forward to antonio margarito and his classless trainer robert garcia and stable mate rios making fun of freddy roach's parkinson disease symptoms few days ago. i have always admired margarito for his courage, for literally wearing and breaking an opponent down over the length of the fight. but i lost even that human respect for him when i saw his comments and then his lies about what he was saying about roach.

as i previously predicted, pac man's lateral movement would give margarito fits. it did. my only regret is that manny didn't step on the gas in the 11th and 12 th round.

margarito in bit of irony will some day have the tremors of induced parkinson's like freddy roach does. he deserves it.

H

halibuthitman

arent they all just a bunch of felons with stamina, and a $25 handle.. name yourself stuart and become a boxer if you want to impress me... punk bitc.....ss

S

steelhead1

uhhhh, who?What?Pac man was a video game, wasn't it? A boxing thing?umm, what about frogs?

H

halibuthitman

uhhhh, who?What?Pac man was a video game, wasn't it? A boxing thing?umm, what about frogs?

no, your thinking of pit-fall, and they were caymans or crocodiles or something like that... I liked seaquest

H

halibuthitman

I also had rock'em sock'em robots... but none of them were mexican:(

H

halibuthitman

ok... all kidding aside, a lot of boxers are just the tough kids in the hood who had too bad of a criminal record already to get into the marines... True... not true?

Top Bottom