huge smallmouth pic

OREGON FISHING FORUM

Hawk

Brother Kirk that is a Mighty Beautiful Lunker Bass..................................:clap::clap::clap:............................:D:D:D

Great Job.............Congrats.........................:cool:

krikcoin

Thank you

Thank you

:clap::clap::yay: What more can a guy say.....

Chuck
Thank youy all she measured 26 inches and I am guessing real close to 7 pounds if not 7 I was so stoked tht is the biggest smallmouth I have ever cayght I have caught all kinds of sixers but she was well above that I was so excited..can't wait till next trip.

Hey Kirkoin,

I am in Roseburg and wondering where you fish for those beast on the south and any info on what you might like to throw at them?

Any info appriciated

Hawk

This week i had a couple regular yearly appointments at the VA hospital in Roseburg.............& crossed the South Umpqua River several times. The river looked pretty calm from I-5. I thought to myself............the Good Folks that have Pontoon Boats could really have Great Fun catching & Releasing Bass, etc this time of the year on into Fall, on the Umpqua..........................:lol::lol::lol:

C&R some Big'UN Lunker Bass Brothers & Sisters.....................:D..................:cool:

Osprey

Beautiful fish!!! I've got to get down there! I haven't bass fished much in the last few years but I love smallmouth...they're just so much fun to catch!!!

Top Bottom