Huddleston Pond...Arrgghh!

B
bigfootfish
Howdy OFFers. I went to Huddleston Pond yesterday. Got skunked! Yes, me got skunked me smell bad!:lol:
Frustration was the watchword yesterday. The video says it all...fish rolling, big broods having a great time! A bit chilly yesterday, too. Brrr....

BFF

[YOUTUBE]M4JYNhNnFr4[/YOUTUBE]

L
lilsalmon
nice.....I may have to be sick this week...hehe....my weekend is full with my basket sale.....so have to do what I can to fish.....;)

S
solution7
bigfootfish said:
Howdy OFFers. I went to Huddleston Pond yesterday. Got skunked! Yes, me got skunked me smell bad!:lol:
Frustration was the watchword yesterday. The video says it all...fish rolling, big broods having a great time! A bit chilly yesterday, too. Brrr....

BFF

[YOUTUBE]M4JYNhNnFr4[/YOUTUBE]
I have seen a few of those brooders caught and caught one myself this past saturday. Seems the Kastmasters were what was doing the trick. I appreciate all the videos you post. Its why I started videoing some places as well

tight lines!

T
Troutier Bassier
If it was closer I swear I would be there casting blue foxes

S
solution7
Troutier Bassier said:
If it was closer I swear I would be there casting blue foxes

They gonna put 350 trophy size in there on monday on top of the brooders they have put in twice in the last month... Was suppose to be stocked this week but the lady at ODFW explained there was a mistake and promised me they are stocking monday the 28th,,,

Ya Blue Fox would work too...

G
GDBrown
Trophy & Brooders!

Trophy & Brooders!

When I see fish rising like that I think emergers with my fly rod. I may have to drag the boat down there. Boats are allowed aren't they?

GD

S
solution7
GDBrown said:
When I see fish rising like that I think emergers with my fly rod. I may have to drag the boat down there. Boats are allowed aren't they?

GD

Boats 12ft or smaller no motors of any kind allowed. Sign posted right at the pond.