Huddelston and Sheridan Pond success

S
solution7
Recently I became unemployed bummer right? Well I decided to get out and fish, caught a post about some supplemental trout stockings. Called ODFW and they mentioned that they planted about 400 in some ponds local to me. Caught some even 17 inches. Chartreuse powerbait on light gear seemed to do the trick. Between myself and all the family I have taken we have about 28 keepers over the last week.. Limits 5 per day.. Here are some pix I hope :)

047.jpg

045.jpg

054.jpg

021.jpg

Gonna hit Hagg Lake on Friday get some trout on while I wait for the steelies to show up on the nestucca;)

M
masmith
You are so special.

A
alm21
Nice haul. Did you leave any fish in the ponds? :rolleyes:

Which of the two ponds produced better for you? My daughter has a soccer tournament in Newberg this weekend and I was thinking about hitting up that area or heading over to Hagg.

J
jeffcycles
W
wormosa
S
solution7
alm21 said:
Nice haul. Did you leave any fish in the ponds? :rolleyes:

Which of the two ponds produced better for you? My daughter has a soccer tournament in Newberg this weekend and I was thinking about hitting up that area or heading over to Hagg.

I had best luck at sheridan pond, but they are close enough to fish both if one isn't working out..

M
masmith
jeffcycles said:
What does that mean? :confused:

he is my brother, and that's the only thing I can think of saying to him that wouldn't be edited on the forum. :lol:

S
solution7
Just left Sheridan pond with two more good size trout.. It has slowed down a lot but still some big ones in there

O
Outdoor_Myers
Well at least you guys don't get text while sitting at home with no fishing license to...limit out after 45 min today... lol :p just wait oh man can't wait...got job interview at walmart for LP put in app Tuesday they called me on Wednesday. maybe within a month I can fish yay!!!

W
wormosa
solution7 said:
Just left Sheridan pond with two more good size trout.. It has slowed down a lot but still some big ones in there
hey
did you ever go to hagg? i want to go one more time before it closes, i am thinking about going monday and troll, i am not big on getting rained on so if it is raining i will not be going

Last edited:
A
autofisher
masmith said:
he is my brother, and that's the only thing I can think of saying to him that wouldn't be edited on the forum. :lol:

I had a feeling that you two were related......but I don't know if I'd go around admitting it on the open forum.............. think of your street cred.:lol: