Howard Prairie tournament 8-21,22

C
colbypearson
Just got home from my howard tourny there was a pretty good turn out about 12-16 anglers. saturday was pretty decent fishing but nothing even comparable to prefishing each day i had only around 5.5ish lbs for 5 fish on saturday and 5.10lbs for 5 fish today i was the only angler to get my 5 fish limit both although they were light limits keepers were hard to come by for all and many anglers came to the scales with 3 fish or less, the coldfront turned the bass off and gave them lockjaw they were some of the lowest weights i have seen at howard in a while but thats due to the weather and the pressure, anyways i ended up in second today :dance: witch will hopefully push me into the post season at shasta in a few months, thats where the real fun begins.

pics up later didn't get many but most are from prefishing a week before lots of 2-3lb smallies but they dissapeared during tourny time :think:

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice job bro!!! it was defiantly cold this weekend, and up there had to be a lot colder.

C
colbypearson
Throbbit _Shane said:
Nice job bro!!! it was defiantly cold this weekend, and up there had to be a lot colder.

this morning i bet it was 35 degrees ad windy all morning it was comparable to tournaments i fish at shasta in january

B
Browning
Good job Colby!

T
todd
how do u find out when there is a tournament. can anyone get in one

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good for you,Colby! Love your dedication to the sport.

L
Left Bank
Way to go Colby!!! Where's your next tourney?

H
Hawk
colbypearson said:
this morning i bet it was 35 degrees ad windy all morning it was comparable to tournaments i fish at shasta in january

ConGratulations on your second place, BRO.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

Your young Bro.
The ccold never bothered me when i was your age...
:lol::lol::lol:

C
colbypearson
Left Bank said:
Way to go Colby!!! Where's your next tourney?

lake britton in california a good smallmouth lake outside of burey CA

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
lake britton in california a good smallmouth lake outside of burey CA

Go get em there bassmaster never tire of your awesome posts nice job on the second place at howard sounded like some tough fishin.