Howard Prairie & Hyatt Reservoirs

G
GerbilManBoa
I'm headed to this area today. Any reports? I'm trying to get reports on the different places down there so I can find out which places are getting the best reports so I can figure out where to go. So, Any report on the Reservoirs?

T
Throbbit _Shane
dont head there. they are closed. and probably froze. unless u want a ticket... or if u just want to play in the snow....

troutdude
troutdude
GMB. What's up?

You keep asking the same questions all of time. Are you just trying to gather info to write your own book or web site or something?

Do you know that there are two really good books, that can answer your questions? You can also spend some time and read the archived information on this forum too. Do some of your own research man.

S
skunk
troutdude said:
GMB. What's up?

You keep asking the same questions all of time. Are you just trying to gather info to write your own book or web site or something?

Do you know that there are two really good books, that can answer your questions? You can also spend some time and read the archived information on this forum too. Do some of your own research man.

Agreed!!! Get out and fish and learn on your own a bit. We all like to share, but you also gotta put the boots to the ground and discover on your own.

T
troutramp
Oh man is there a report man I never fish man just can't catch anything unless there jumping in the boat man does any body want to send me the gps coordinates to all of there best spots man ?
I will just ask all the lame questions for your you gerbilboy so you dont have to injur your typing finger.........

troutdude
troutdude
TT...please do NOT rule out stand up comedy as a good career choice! ROTFL

T
troutramp
troutdude said:
TT...please do NOT rule out stand up comedy as a good career choice! ROTFL
I should , I could tell stories about nursing school

N
Noahk
GerbilManBoa said:
I'm headed to this area today. Any reports? I'm trying to get reports on the different places down there so I can find out which places are getting the best reports so I can figure out where to go. So, Any report on the Reservoirs?
So did you actually fish at any of these spots last weekend?

C
colbypearson
Noahk said:
So did you actually fish at any of these spots last weekend?
No theyre closed frozen too.....:rolleyes:

N
Noahk
colbypearson said:
No theyre closed frozen too.....:rolleyes:
I meant any of the 5 posts he made about fishing spots in the general area. This was only one of them.

C
colbypearson
Noahk said:
I meant any of the 5 posts he made about fishing spots in the general area. This was only one of them.

Oh hahaha figures

troutdude
troutdude
I am convinced that the answer is no, to all six of the places that he said he would go and fish. How can you possibly actually fish in 6 locations once? Oh I know. Send in the clowns...er um...clones. He's full of that proverbial brown stuff, that hits a high speed wind device.