How many days a year do you fish

How many days a year do you fish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O
OnTheFly
I've done a poll like this before but now there are so many new members I was just curious what the numbers were this time around.:cool:

T
Throbbit _Shane
I havent kept track but this year id guess around 70 times probably more. 43 more fishing days before we need new pay for our licenses again.

B
beaverfan
Probably right around 100

M
Modest_Man
Twice a week all year would be 104 days, so I'm probably around 80?

H
halibuthitman
.... seriously?.....

H
halibuthitman
ok.. I voted..but now I feel dirty..:confused:

G
GMR
Modest_Man said:
Twice a week all year would be 104 days, so I'm probably around 80?

Somewhere in there..

B
bigsteel
this year was about 175 to 185 days

brandon4455
brandon4455
wwith a creek full of trout by my house i go around 20 times a month when it is open. so i go well over a hundred times a year. i bet i spend a good 200bucks on tackle every 5-6 months LOL

O
OnTheFly
O
OnTheFly
I live not more than 2 miles from the Carver boat ramp on the Clackamas. Boat ownership would 'seriously' increase my winter fishing days. lol

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Isn't the shortest--and most direct--answer...

NOT NEARLY ENOUGH???

O
OnTheFly
troutdude said:
Isn't the shortest--and most direct--answer...

NOT NEARLY ENOUGH???

You're right! It's never enough. One thing for sure, I have increased my numbers through the people I have met on this forum.

I
imfishing
Greetings all.;)

I stay home just long enough to stay married.:cool:

troutdude
troutdude
imfishing said:
Greetings all.;)

I stay home just long enough to stay married.:cool:

Smart cookie!!! LOL

And yes, quite right. I've only been on OFF (like the pun?), since January; but I have met a lot of really groovy fellow OFFers (or should I say "addictees"). Therefore, my time on OFF has been directly proportional to a greater amount of time spent on the water.

brandon4455
brandon4455
troutdude said:
Smart cookie!!! LOL

And yes, quite right. I've only been on OFF (like the pun?), since January; but I have met a lot of really groovy fellow OFFers (or should I say "addictees"). Therefore, my time on OFF has been directly proportional to a greater amount of time spent on the water.

agreed kinda. ive only gone fishing with you so far but i have a steelhead trip planned with someone else on here so that will add another one to the books.

Y
youngbuck307
I only get out once a week most the time now. Year I was off work went about 250 I would say lots of what would of been time at work was in the river so talking 8 hour days or more for most of them! And yea without this forum I wouldn't be the fisherman I am now thanks to people on here I filled a tag my first full year going after fish (ps that was my 250 day year) I have more friends from here who I just go hang out with now couple like brothers. Thanks off!!!

K
Kais
I think my dream is to own a riverside property when i grow up. thats all i want

brandon4455
brandon4455
Kais said:
I think my dream is to own a riverside property when i grow up. thats all i want

riverside mobile home or a house on the salmon river. in between the hatchery and the ten shed. well...they knocked the shed down but its still the same hole xD

B
BobbiDollPDX
I'm probably at around 80 but now I'm thinking I should start tracking my fishing days. I wonder if there's an app for that :lol: