How is fishing in Hill Creek Lake

4labs

Getting my boat out of the shop next week and went looking for some place to run it.
Dexter is almost full with docks in place
Fall Creek cant even see the water from the road
Lookout almost Empty
Cottage grove you can launch but almost in the mud
Hills creek didn't go that far but water level graph says its almost as bad as fall creek
Guys are launching at Green Peter
Ben Irving ramp is good and water level rising
Will fish dexter soon.
Fishing off the bank at hills creek might be good just a long hike.

Troutski

I agree with 4labs bank angling at Hills Creek can be amazing. There are quite a few places to wet a line, I would drive all the way to the back where the Middle Fork enters the res. Find a spot that is not in moving water and do bring something to sit on, the mud is horrible this time of the year.
I toss spoons and spinners to rising fish and when the sun rises over the hills start bottom or bobber angling for great results. I use a nightcrawler with a mini mellow about 16" off the bottom. I see others using power-bait and cheese. Hope you have a banner day on the water...

Chuck

Bassman

fishing is great at the lake hills creek is real good lots of large fish being caught i been fishing my self been catching lots of fish packard creek is good with power bait ok off to wet a line and catch my limit

Bassman

yes you can launch a Small boat at Packard boat ramp good fishing and trolling time used wedding ring and ford fenders mpr 1.2

Troutski

Any one been up there lately ?
Pawned one of my older kids and bought my license 😡... ready to break in my lic...

Bassman

I been fishing at Packard cove and catching a few big rainbow 16 maybe 17 inches long but is it real cold and they are still biting good..