How highs the water momma?

E
ezdoesit
You say 4ft. high and rising:lol:

R
RunWithSasquatch
Yeah its going off, if it stabilizes in time... will only have a few good days of salmon before its game over.

But likely will be the start of steelhead:)

E
ezdoesit
Sent you a P.M.

J
JeannaJigs
Waited all damn fall for enough rain to just get it to 3 ft...and then this late in the game it goes from a freaking trickle to an actual river. Such a love/hate relationship with the rain. Must've rained a hell of a lot on the coast, didn't here. siuslaw is close to 6

Is it December yet? I'll admit I too have the steelhead itch now. Just want to get back out In my boat. Haven't done a float (except tidewater and that doesn't count) since July :(

R
RunWithSasquatch
JeannaJigs said:
Waited all damn fall for enough rain to just get it to 3 ft...and then this late in the game it goes from a freaking trickle to an actual river. Such a love/hate relationship with the rain. Must've rained a hell of a lot on the coast, didn't here. siuslaw is close to 6

Is it December yet? I'll admit I too have the steelhead itch now. Just want to get back out In my boat. Haven't done a float (except tidewater and that doesn't count) since July :(

Been pretty nasty on this side of the hill... probably will snow on the pass tonight, and maybe the next day. Maybe all the way down to my house....

Siletz went crazy, 7.3 or something, same with the tucca.

troutdude
troutdude
Yep, been raining a GREAT amount around Cornvalley/Albany, et. al.

Steelies will be coming up the Alsea!!!