How do I cure this new bait?

L

lizardman

Last Friday (the 21st) at 23:57 (11:57 pm) the OB Gyn performed an emergency C-section on my wife and the result is a beautiful baby boy..... now how do you cure baby to use as bait?

I know how to squeeze baby to get baby oil (that's how they get olive oil isn't it?)

Here is the little munchkin... Ari'el

F

fishfor life

with love,care and a lot attention and about 4 years later he will be ready to go with you on the first fishing trip..congradulations on your baby boy...:clap::clap::clap:

M

mgdguy

Congrats!! :clap: :clap:

The emergency C section was because the rod and net he was holding onto wouldn't come out right? ;)

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Awwww,what a cutie patootie! :D I just want to hold him and love him and make him squeal...:lol: You and your wife have the knack for cuties. Congratulations to you both. :yay: :yay: :yay:

M

Markcanby

with love,care and a lot attention and about 4 years later he will be ready to go with you on the first fishing trip..congradulations on your baby boy...:clap::clap::clap:

Then 6 years later you tie a rope on him an troll slowly! Grats Man an welcome to the club.

L

lilsalmon

What a beautiful baby boy....the good thing about c-sections is that the baby doesn't come out looking all squished and pointed...they look like mom and dad....hehe...congrats again!!!!

O

OnTheFly

Trust me on this....as soon as he starts to catch fish on his own, he'll start telling you how it's done. It's cool at first but it will continue forever. My son, 21 now, lets me know every time how many more fish he has caught than me on any given day. All this after I have tied and given him all the flies he uses and have taught him all he knows about fishing. A perfect example of this is the fishing conflict between Autofisher and Raincatcher. Autofisher is clearly letting his mom know about the fish he's caught. But by the same token sharkbait, Auto's son, is demonstrating his ability to catch fish and already telling his dad about it. There is no avoiding this lizardman. All you can do is feel proud that he has grown up to love fishing and he'll have no one else to thank but his dad.:)

(hey Barb..am I right?:lol:)

T

Thuggin4Life

Hey congrats man! There is no cure or right and wrong its just life as it comes.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Trust me on this....as soon as he starts to catch fish on his own, he'll start telling you how it's done. It's cool at first but it will continue forever. My son, 21 now, lets me know every time how many more fish he has caught than me on any given day. All this after I have tied and given him all the flies he uses and have taught him all he knows about fishing. A perfect example of this is the fishing conflict between Autofisher and Raincatcher. Autofisher is clearly letting his mom know about the fish he's caught. But by the same token sharkbait, Auto's son, is demonstrating his ability to catch fish and already telling his dad about it. There is no avoiding this lizardman. All you can do is feel proud that he has grown up to love fishing and he'll have no one else to thank but his dad.:)

(hey Barb..am I right?:lol:)

Abso-rootin-tootly correct! Just another part of the fishing family tradition,I guess. ;~)

L

lizardman

Holly cow...so thats where you've been hiding. I tried pickling my last two and all they do is out fish me now. Try salt and turpintine. How's big brother dealing with it?

Big brother is in seventh heaven..... having a little brother is turning out to be great motivation for him to get his chores done so he can hold and snuggle his little brother.

I am waiting to see in a couple years how he feels when his little brother comes into his room and claims one of his toys with the infamous scream of "MINE!!!" .

Dave

Top Bottom