How do I add a URL of an image I want to post?

J

JMR

I caught my first winter steelhead and would like to post a picture. How or where do I go to creat a URL? Whats the best way to post pics? Thx:think:

A

autofisher

I use photobucket. Create an account and upload your pics to the site and then copy and paste the link.... or you can attach pics by uploading them directly to the post. Just make sure they are within the size requirements.

J

JMR

Autofisher,
Thanks for thr help. If my pics are all shot in high quality can I down grade them or do I need to use the url format? Thanks again

A

autofisher

Autofisher,
Thanks for thr help. If my pics are all shot in high quality can I down grade them or do I need to use the url format? Thanks again

If you have a photoshop style program, or any other program that can resize the pics you should be good to go. Otherwise you'll have to do the URL.

F

fishcreekspinners

shrinkomatic free photo software

shrinkomatic free photo software

Someone showed me this Shrinkomatic software. Its free and easy to use. You can resize, change quality by decreasing jpg quality and do drag and drop of entire directories of pictures to a certain size ratio. Very powerful and quick. You can specify an output directory and it suffixes the pictures so the originals are intact.

Shrink O'Matic - TOKI WOKI.

Last edited:
R

radiation

Picsize

Picsize

I use a free program I found called picsize. Real easy to use and best of all, it's free.:dance::clap:

T

Throbbit _Shane

I just upload it to forum from my the photo album section. Im pretty sure it resizes them when u upload it here...

Top Bottom