Hoover Dock - water level 5/1/2010

M
Michael
This is just an FYI for those that are curious.

The current water level and fishability of Hoover dock is...

Fishing001.jpg

I took this today on my trip to Detroit.

C
Charlie_merrifi
I was there today too from 7:30 to 9:00 am we probably c&r 30 between the two of us trolling. I was using a ford fender and wedding ring

M
Michael
Charlie_merrifi said:
I was there today too from 7:30 to 9:00 am we probably c&r 30 between the two of us trolling. I was using a ford fender and wedding ring

That's funny... I was in the blue rain slicker and red ball cap on the shore. I was there from 6:45 to a little after 9.

C
Charlie_merrifi
There was two of us in my small aluminum boat. You have any luck

troutdude
troutdude
Thanks for sharing the pic. It appears to be maybe 10' low.

We're taking about 20 boys and parents there, for a church camp out on free fishing weekend in June. The level should be up to snuff by then I would think.

Happy trails...

M
Michael
troutdude said:
Thanks for sharing the pic. It appears to be maybe 10' low.

We're taking about 20 boys and parents there, for a church camp out on free fishing weekend in June. The level should be up to snuff by then I would think.

Happy trails...

Yeah, I would think it would be up by then. I drove past there a few weeks ago and it was way lower than it was yesterday. So at that rate I think it should be up to snuff.

After the fun I had at yesterdays outing I'm sure I'll be back there a bunch over the next few weeks. I'll update with photos and dates.