Holdin it down for Oregon!

N

nwkiller

Entered an online tournement. BountyFishing.com The tournement rules were all trout species 22" slot which ment 22" was the max, you can enter...(please see full rules on bountyfishing.com)
I fished hard all week coming up will some decent trout on friday, 16's and 17's...but not the one that could get into the money. Yesterday got skunked because of off water and bad levels. Today was the last day of the tournement...infact it ends and midnight....
The day started slow, talked to some locals who had not gotten any bites or action what so ever. changed spots mid day...found the fish, hooked a nice 15"er, then lost a nice 16 or 17 at the bank. My friend drifted through just perfect and hooked himself a beautiful 19.25" rainbow. Sadly he didn't enter the tournement and there the beauty went, sorry no pic.....
Jelouse and patient, i fished hard my hopes dwendled when time past......
BOOM!!! "there he is" i said. a huge trout bit my line and was not moving an inch, i acually had to go to him, brought him to the nice sandy bank, my friend had landed him, we layed hgim out for measurement, got three very quick pics, and back he went, defenetly alive and kicking!!..
P3060065.jpg
P3060064.jpg
P3060063.jpg
As far as the tournement goes i can't tell you his exact measeurment but im a hair shy off 22....
...Sitting in second place right now waiting till midnight to celebrate!!
Home of the World's Largest Fishing Tournament | BountyFishing

C

colbypearson

thats awesome dude i was gonna do bountyfishing a while back but im still to young, next year the bass guys at bounty fishing better watch out haha! great looking fish man.

N

nwkiller

i was wondering why u never enetered, i still have "your no picture" profile on my friends list...lol

N

nwkiller

fingers crossed TS....suprised u didn't get in on this tournement?!?!?

T

Throbbit _Shane

i might do it in may if they have one. when diamond lake is open :D

N

nwkiller

lol...that would be awesome......

just noticed the pic of the trout above the tape measure seems to be checking his length as well....

M

mikeredding

Wow, very cool. I didn't even know there was such a contest. I guess I am behind the times.

N

nwkiller

thanks guys....
TT it very well could have been, didn't really have time to examine, had to get the picture and get him back in the water....

C

colbypearson

N

nwkiller

thanks Colby, Hawk, and Chez

and Chez yes this was my first tournement entry on bounty....defenetly not last