Hittin' the Wilson

beaverfan
I'll be out on the Wilson the next two days, today with ZeeBorn and tomorrow with Autofisher and FluffyFisherman. Anyone see me wondering around in my waders and Beaver sweatshirt make sure to stop by! I have a feeling some fish are going to die this week!

OnTheDrop
the fish should be everywhere man.. Let me know how you do.. Thinkin of hitting it real soon. (Ride Depending) went there sunday for a lil with no luck.. Water looked excellent tho.. kinda depressing :confused:

Fishtopher
Ill try and get out there with ya guys on Wednesday. :)

beaverfan
Hahaha I don't even know the final plan, but I bet we'll be meeting at Smith Homestead Day Use Area. It is the same turnoff as Jones Creek but you take a right before you cross the bridge. All I know is that "usually" they pick me up at like 7:30-8:00. If they're coming earlier, excellent! Water was awesome today, I'll post a few pics of the water in a few. No fish, I did have a few real solid bobber downs but my reel was giving me fits and I suck so no hookups.

beaverfan
Here are the pics from today.

anniversaryweekend185.jpg

anniversaryweekend186.jpg

anniversaryweekend187.jpg

anniversaryweekend188.jpg

anniversaryweekend192.jpg

beaverfan
anniversaryweekend194.jpg

anniversaryweekend195.jpg

anniversaryweekend198.jpg

anniversaryweekend197.jpg

Mike123
Man what a beautiful river!! Looks amazing! Ima have to come fish it now.

Throbbit _Shane
Awesome pictures beaverfan!! Better luck next time. and i dont mean the civil war :D

OnTheDrop
:DWOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! All i can say:D:D:D

Ideceivefish
How far up is the deadline from that last pic?

Troutier Bassier
Someone should try a fly rod in the smaller spaces behined rocks and stuff. Looks like good water.

Cohosanders
Ideceivefish said:
How far up is the deadline from that last pic?

It is about a mile from the first of the last three pics. The stream feeding in on the left is off limits right there I think:think:As for the other forks it is willamette zone farther up/down when streams start heading the other way.

Ideceivefish
I was at that spot a few weeks ago (1st pic). Nice area. So there are 2 forks flowing into that spot. You can go up a mile on the right one?

beaverfan
Yes that's where the South Fork and the Devils Lake Fork meet. You can fish the South Fork (one on right) for one mile upriver. Never made it up that far but I've heard it's marked?

OnTheFly
C00L Pic's! The water condition looks like it might be only a fraction better than it was on Jan 16th. Is there a smiley face to indicate sarcasm?

Cohosanders
:confused:

Fishtopher
beaverfan said:

Caught my first Steelhead in the exact spot that guy is standing!

azntechi3206
That looks like a great place to fish, thinking about heading there this sunday myself and give it a try dont know where to fish tho any ideas?

azntechi3206
what bridge is that?

Ideceivefish
Jones Creek Campground

Top Bottom