Hittin the Willy 2/04/10

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
toyota dock in the morning . got my smelt soakin in secret sauce . never had much happen on the willy , we spank em up at the fishery , but gonna give it a shot anyways .

F
Fishtopher
Good luck man!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
yeah , we will see how it goes . got the secret sauce . its killer at bonnie . not sure about the yota hole . got about 39 different baits to toss .

T
The Nothing
Say hi!
i'll be the one on the bright orange... likely looking like i'm talking to myself, but i'll be doing live internet video broadcasts...

S
stream2.5
may sneek down in afternoon for some hull testing if i get all my how to installs documented and done...

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
well , tons of shakers , 12 of 'em . no keepers . didn't see any keepers pulled out . sure was a butt load of boats .

T
The Nothing
Yeah, it did get crowded down there. I saw a few of your shakers. I only had one good hit that I lost. Fish counter said he only had one keeper. Lame.

S
SNDSLGR
We got our 2 keepers in about 25 minutes today downriver a ways then went out to the Columbia and did some early springer fishing, nada there. Nice day with no rain.

S
Specialed
What did you use for bait? We went out and caught a dozen shakers using sandshrimp/worms-squid/worms-herring-and other miscellaneous combos in the St Johns Bridge area. We caught a sucker fish, filleted it and caught a 30"er off it which was cool. Had one real close-37 3/4" but no keepers. Thanks McMudpuddle for taking me out today-had a great time & learned a lot.

M
Marvin's Guide Service
Did you leave the Banana at home?

S
Specialed
Funny thing was-I had a banana in my pack as I was heading out the door. Realizing it I laughed to myself, took it out and replaced it with an apple, which I ate on my way up the freeway. Half way through the apple as I'm driving in the dark I bit into the biggest rotten spot I have ever found in an apple. I totally gagged and almost lost my cookies. I threw the apple on the floor of my truck and laughed about it. Anyway, I was happy to have hooked some fish and had a couple of close ones. I still will leave the bananas at home though!