Hills Creek Reservoir

OREGON FISHING FORUM

Utahutes

Planning on going Thursday have only fished river above. Wanting to try the inlet. Plan on drift and float fish worms and pautkze eggs. Throw some lures Thomas Buyanand rooster tails. What other arsenal do any of you use. Any info would be helpful. THANKS

Anatoliy

Admin

Utahutes

Berkley Mice Tails under a bobber should also do the trick. And my old stand by is Berkley Power Eggs OFF of the bottom. Start with 4' of leader.
Glad you responded was told you wizard at hills creek. Want to fish the inlet bobber pautzke eggs and also drift eggs and worm. Throw some lures Thomas buyant rooster tail and panther Martin. What colors do you suggest. I have white yellow and brown trout magnets thought I would try. Also have tan and yellow mice tails. Planning on thursday. Any info would be a blessing. Thank much

troutdude

@Utahutes Nope; I am not Troutski. So I am not the "Wizard of Hills Creek". Sorry.

Rather I was giving you tips that work, in pretty much any lake. Good luck.

I’m also with this:

What the T-Dude said:

“Berkley Mice Tails under a bobber should also do the trick. And my old stand by is Berkley Power Eggs OFF of the bottom. Start with 4' of leader.“

Troutdude is usually spot on....

BB

Top Bottom