High lakes browns

N
nwkiller
went and got these browns after reading the latest brown stories, got them on taz devils and diffrent style rapalas.
brown9.jpg
brown7.jpg
brown8.jpg
brown6.jpg
brown3.jpg
brown2.jpg

so beautiful

Last edited:
M
mgdguy
Beauties! :clap: I need to get me into some browns at some point....

N
nwkiller
if your banking...fish early in the morn and late in the after....browns be lurkin the shallows....caught 12 of the fifteen last weekend off the bank...good luck

T
Thuggin4Life
Those are some nice looking fish. Too bad you guys didn't get into any trophy trout. We are headed back up next weekend in search of the monster browns wickiup is hiding. I bet you had a blast up there i know we always do. You should get your buddy to take his boat up next weekend we wouldn't mind sharing a camp with you and slaying some browns.

N
nwkiller
that would be fun but im headin up to portland for the weekend, but we defenetly need to hit it, im planing on fishing it the weekend of the 14th, that might acually be th weekend you were thinkin. and as far as trothies the biggest we got was the fish in pics 2 and 4 she was about 18 3/4 which is nice for the lake i was at but ya i need some wick brown

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah those 2 looked like some big ones. All nice looking fish i love they way browns look. For some reason i thought you guys we at wickiup and i was trying to place the grass and couldn't now i realized you never mentioned wickiup. Yeah same weekend 14 is the day we are heading up. gonna try to get up there set up camp get wood and still get an evenin fish then a morning and evening on saturday and a morning on sunday before we leave. gonna find a spot in the davis arm. we should swap numbers or something before you head up so we can find out how each other is doing out on the lake or i know brandon wouldn;t mind sharing a campsite.

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice fish!!! iv never caught a brown trout but i plan to soon :D

N
nwkiller
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah those 2 looked like some big ones. All nice looking fish i love they way browns look. For some reason i thought you guys we at wickiup and i was trying to place the grass and couldn't now i realized you never mentioned wickiup. Yeah same weekend 14 is the day we are heading up. gonna try to get up there set up camp get wood and still get an evenin fish then a morning and evening on saturday and a morning on sunday before we leave. gonna find a spot in the davis arm. we should swap numbers or something before you head up so we can find out how each other is doing out on the lake or i know brandon wouldn;t mind sharing a campsite.
thats super nice of you to want to share a camp site id be down but....we are renting the yurts by cresent lake for my and two other freinds birthdays.....but im hitting wickiup mostly sense it is right down the road...yeah ill pm u my number we should bbq or something

N
nwkiller
thanks ts

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Those are some nice looking fish. Too bad you guys didn't get into any trophy trout. We are headed back up next weekend in search of the monster browns wickiup is hiding. I bet you had a blast up there i know we always do. You should get your buddy to take his boat up next weekend we wouldn't mind sharing a camp with you and slaying some browns.

You might see me and Marc up there too. We'll be trolling near the dam.

N
nwkiller
man it sounds like we need to do some "3 boat hog line trolling" lol

T
TTFishon
Man those are some beauties. I'm gonna have to get me some tasmanian devils.

N
nwkiller
yep tazes...... brow, and blue...the 2 main

T
TTFishon
nwkiller said:
yep tazes...... brow, and blue...the 2 main

The colors are good to know, thanks.