Heyyyyyy

E
everato1234
are the bass on tualiton river and if they are what size..... is there any other fish there :think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Check the archives

Check the archives

everato1234 said:
are the bass on tualiton river and if they are what size..... is there any other fish there :think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

I have no info for you since I don't get up there very often. But you can use the search engine and find numerous posts about your rivers,ponds,lakes and creeks in the area.
Be safe.
Barb

Q
qwapaw
Check you other specie forum. There is a long thread about the Tualatin River on there. Good luck. D

C
cavdad45
Lots of bass. Unfortunately most are undersized 10-12 inch smallmouth, but there are a few largemouth lurking around in the 3-4lb category.

M
michaelkim9582
I went to cook park yesterday. Had no luck. Cavdad what do you use when fishing in the tualiton. I was bank fishing(using cranks and was dropshotting a roboworm).

kidholiday
kidholiday
Where is Cook park? I live in Wilsonville and thought about hitting up the Tualatin.

M
michaelkim9582
Cook park is By Tigard High School. Google map Tigard High, and if you scroll down a little past Tigard high school you should see it.

kidholiday
kidholiday
cool thanks, I ended up taking a look after I posted.