Hey Roger

rogerdodger

Most Featured
Hells Yeah, you guys owe us one after that overtime thriller...but not so fast, Cougs are debuting new anthracite helmets, so we have that going for us..LOL

hobster

Huskies sure made a statement last night, I never expected to see Stanford get whopped so bad. Should be an interesting year in the PAC

rogerdodger

Most Featured
(Untitled)

Huskies sure made a statement last night, I never expected to see Stanford get whopped so bad. Should be an interesting year in the PAC
I think the 'Tree' is feeling the burn after visiting Seattle.

Last edited:

rogerdodger

Most Featured
wow, I really like the new Coug uniforms. They looked especially good on the running backs who seemed to enjoy modeling them in the end zone...:D

hobster

rogerdodger;n599036 said:
wow, I really like the new Coug uniforms. They looked especially good on the running backs who seemed to enjoy modeling them in the end zone...:D
:D Good one. Yeah, what a joke of a season. I didn't expect the Ducks to be very good but this is bad. Where is the pride? Helfrich is on his way out I do believe. Huskies at home next week........ can you say 4 losses in a row? Luckily I was able to watch a lot of the Clemson-Louisville game instead, now THAT was entertaining.

Top Bottom