Here is the river today

Q
qwapaw
Here we are, a little before 10:00 Am and I am standing on the banks of the Willamette in Harrisburg oregon. I took a few pics of the river so everyone can see the color is good, but it is a little high. Not bad though. In the last picture you will see the bridge going into Harrisburg from Junction City. On the right side there is a slough that I think would have a lot of Bass in it. I have seen bass boats in there several times last year. None yet this year. I just wanted everyone to get the itch to get out there and fish somewhere. I know there are Springers going by as I took this batch of pics. Tight Lines, Qwapaw

Last edited by a moderator:
H
Hawk
Very Nice Bro.

Catch som bigg'uns,

:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

T
the_intimidator03
That third pic on the right im tryin to figure out who owns that property i think its teh cowboy church im just not sure if its the same one that is before junction city on highway 99 coming from the south.

Q
qwapaw
I think your right. It may be the folks as you come our of Junction City on the right too. It is getting close to the time for them to have their little rodeo. I will try to post when they are setting up so you know when they are there if you want to taklk to them. I have seen kids on their Bikes with nice stringers of bass riding toward Junction coming from somewhere in there. 3 kids each of them had 3 or 4 large fish. They sure were pround, that's for sure. Tight Lines, Qwa

T
the_intimidator03
That would be much appreciated as id like to obtain permission to get down there from the property. even if it means strapping myself to a bull LOL

D
Damon79
the_intimidator03 said:
That third pic on the right im tryin to figure out who owns that property i think its teh cowboy church im just not sure if its the same one that is before junction city on highway 99 coming from the south.
Yes, the Cowboy Church does own the property you are speaking of. You should come to church on tuesday night and ask Pastor Tom Crabb about accessing the river through the property.. There is a trail that goes right down to the water at the slough you mentioned. I am a member of the church and have fished there before... Tuesday night at 7:00 PM.

T
the_intimidator03
I will try and make it out there. Honestlly aint a churchy person or any of that good stuff but i will ask them.