Here goes nothin'....................

A

autofisher

I'm getting ready to take my placement tests for school. I'm hoping to be able to get a degree that will help Pop-A-Top grow to be a better company. Honestly never thought I'd be going back, but it's time to make a change for the better in my life. Like I said. Here goes nothin'!

M

Moe

Good luck on your placement test!

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Best of luck on the tests. I know you will do well.

B

BobbiDollPDX

Good for you!

M

Mattdm22

Good luck man! :clap:

H

Hawk

Much Good Luck to ye Bro.
:D

A

autofisher

Well, the test results are in..... reading and writing are great......math..........well, looks like I might have to take some refresher courses. I haven't looked at algebraic equations in who knows how long.

J

JeannaJigs

Well, the test results are in..... reading and writing are great......math..........well, looks like I might have to take some refresher courses. I haven't looked at algebraic equations in who knows how long.

well considering how old you are, it's amazing you can remember anything ;) justttttt keeeeeeeeding. I can't remember that stuff, and it's only been like 7 years since I had a refresher in college, and I find myself using it often enough for x-rays and injectable medication doseages...and still...not a lot of retention there.

F

FishFinger

I hear ya, Numbers are for counting, letters are for spellin' blend the two and confusion soon follows