Henry Hagg Lake Reports 2018

Golfbum

4/25-Fished near ramp C today from the bank, got two limits (me & wife), all were about 12", got one around 16".

Golfbum

May 23rd - Fished near Ramp C today, left with limit, most trout around 16".
also saw two truck loads of trout plants for this holiday weekend.

Met a buddy at Hagg around 10:30 yesterday morning. The day turned out to be beautiful as the weather report was calling for heavy cloud cover, but we were gifted blue skies and sun. My friend caught 2 rainbows... a 10" and a 14 1/2", but had a bunch of bites as well, using power eggs. I used a 7g rainbow trout Tasmanian Devil with no luck and only had 2 bites using Chartreuse Power Bait. I landed a very nice 19" rainbow on one of those bites.

It was a fighter, as it barely gave a faint jiggle to my rod tip, before absolutely slamming the rod tip and running deep. It's my largest rainbow for the year and was also the most delicious.

troutdude

Thanks for the report Mister Bisley . I'm jonesin' to head there tomorrow. Or maybe take the day OFF, on Monday. Glad you got a couple of nice ones. What color of Power Eggs were you using (other than Chartreuse)?

P.S. I've fished that very pocket before.

troutdude;n613986 said:
Thanks for the report Mister Bisley . I'm jonesin' to head there tomorrow. Or maybe take the day OFF, on Monday. Glad you got a couple of nice ones. What color of Power Eggs were you using (other than Chartreuse)?

P.S. I've fished that very pocket before.
Orange and Chartreuse

bass

Most Featured
Thanks TD. Blew out my shoulder late Januarry. Still far from right but I have finally been able to get out on a limited basis. Too painful to read about fishing while I was completeky sidelined.

Top Bottom