Help with Brownlee

G
goin4kokes
Was wondering if anyone can help me with brownlee res. I have heard there tons of crappie and would like to know where I can get into them. Never been there although I have been into richland. Any help with where to stay,launch,or fish? Can't wait till the time to Fish! Thanks

J
jarhead
I live in Bend also my wife and I are getting ready to spend the summer there we will leave the third week in Mayand stay till middle of Sept get ahold of me @ duane.wolfe@yahoo.com lets visit

C
cohnman
goin4kokes: We camp at 12 mile horseshoe bend, It's not the most senic spot, but is at a boat launch and if you have atv's or dirt bikes, you can cross the road and ride for ever. Another spot is 6 mile, big spot, but when water is down you can not launce there. Good luck

C
cohnman
Hey jarhead, could you be so kind as to give me a heads up on the weather there 4th 5th of june? Were heading over on the 6th, and i understand idaho power has the water way up? If your out by the cemetary have you noticed how far up the water is at 12 mile horeshoe aboat launch. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

71roadrunnerman
I know this is an old thread but I'm going to be going to brownlee for a week around the middle of may and was wondering if there are any places to stay there? can't find much online.