Help a fellow OFFer out!

J
john montana
I entered a "carp photo contest" on Facebook. I am hoping you guys like my picture enough to click "like" on the Facebook page, there are some sweet prizes! You can find the contest here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...58513728.71235.101549669915086&type=1&theater

It is through Tailwaters Fly Shop in TX, I entered my favorite action shot from this spring.
7c5bfbf6.jpg

Check out the link! If you like my photo click the like button, and if you have a better one submit your photo to the contest. The prizes are great and so far the photo submissions have all been really cool.

Thanks! If this post is inappropriate, mods please remove!

N
ninja2010
done

T
Throbbit _Shane
You got my vote!

B
bigsteel
done

J
john montana
Thanks!

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
J
john montana
Thanks for the help guys! Spread the word amongst Facebook friends!

T
TTFishon
Done deal John. If anyone deserves it you sure do!!!

S
sherman
I put my stamp of approval on it.

J
john montana
Thanks guys...first prize is a day do guide fishing at my dream carp location (beaver island) and a pair of costa del mar shades...serious prizes. I appreciate all the help I can get!

B
Big3d
LIKED, now just make sure you win this thing!

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
W
wozniasm
I'm #37 for "who is that masked man"......

You're the only photo that has action so it sticks out from the rest!

Last edited:
Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
J
john montana
Thanks guys! The amount of "likes" is only me consideration...I am hoping the action shot will sway the judges. I think it is a pretty sweet hoot, a really lucky catch with my Pentax point and shoot!

L
lilsalmon
I liked it too!!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
done done :D

J
john montana
Thanks guys! i'm catching up, but spread the word! I can use every "like" as i'm still behind one picture by at least 40 "likes."

Happy 4th!

O
OnTheFly
I don't do Facebook either John but if I did I would give you a thumbs up even if I still regard those fish as ugly as sin.;)

J
john montana
How can you call that face ugly OTF!

68dde70e.jpg

N
ninja2010
soooo angelina jolie-esque...

O
OnTheFly
That goes without saying, John.;)