Hello, !!

F
fishinglady
Hi, I'm new in the forum, and I loved, I love fishing, with my husband and my 2 little girls. !! The next weekend we will have a trip to the beach.!! :lol: a place near Astoria,Seaside,Warrenton,(KOA) does anyone know a good ple along tha area??? To fish the surf. You could share any good beaches\spot. And all you can share. !! would be greatly appreciated..! Thanks :D

T
Thuggin4Life
Never surf fished but welcome to the forum.

F
fishinglady
Thanks..!!

N
n8r1
I'm heading over to Seaside in about 4 hours and tomorrow morning I'll do some surf perch fishing. I usually go around the area where the Necanicum hits the ocean. There's a channel that runs out that you can't really see from shore, but it's there, and it's a good spot to catch them. I used to have an aerial photo that shows it a little better but I can't find it.

There are a lot of places along the shore and not a lot of fishermen and fisherwomen, so you should have the area to yourself.

There's a beach in Warrenton but I don't know the name. I do know that you can drive your rig right onto the beach though.

I'll let you know how I do and what works on Monday (if I catch anything). Good luck and have fun!

fishinglady said:
Hi, I'm new in the forum, and I loved, I love fishing, with my husband and my 2 little girls. !! The next weekend we will have a trip to the beach.!! :lol: a place near Astoria,Seaside,Warrenton,(KOA) does anyone know a good ple along tha area??? To fish the surf. You could share any good beaches\spot. And all you can share. !! would be greatly appreciated..! Thanks :D

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to OFF.

If you are "into" trout fishing, there are some good lakes in that area. And, some of those lakes may also hold some BIG brooders or surplus Steelhead in them as well.

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
welcome to off, and good luck at the beach.
we are just a bit south from where you want to fish so can't give you any advice,but we hope you are lucky
and catch some nice uns.

M
Marvin's Guide Service
welcome

L
lilsalmon
Welcome to the forum!!!!! I have never fished out there either, yet....I am sure you will get plenty of help and tips though. Good luck and, again, welcome.

X
xltom
Welcome to the forum! I don't know the area you're asking about but if nobody comes up with a good spot for ya, try asking at the closest bait/tackle shop...(closest to where you want to fish).. And don't forget to post a report....since nobody seems to have it covered here yet...